14°/ The Onuoha Twins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY!!!!!!! @Opurum 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

GUYSSSS, THIS UPDATE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO COME TODAY OO, I JUST HAD TO BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE WENDY HAPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Why.... Am I shouting...? 🙂

Oya oya, song for this chapter is 7 rings by Ariana Grande.

Maybe if you thoroughly listen to the song, you may find out new things about the twins cause every lyric of that song defines them.... And some of their secrets too. (I said too much...)

Okay, enjoy the chapter, guysssss!!!❤️❤️❤️

~DABI~

The Onuoha twins reminded me of the song, 7 rings by Ariana Grande.

How did I know the song? Well, when it recently got released, these girls couldn't stop throwing it in all the other sister's faces that Ariana Grande wrote the song just for them.

We stopped trying to convince them that Ariana doesn't even know of their existence.

However, after hearing that song one too many times, I came to the conclusion that indeed, that song did define them so much. Too much.

I had never seen any set of humans in my life who so easily did anything, and I mean ANYTHING they wanted to do..... just because they could. Just because they felt like. Just because they wanted to. And without even giving a damn about the consequences. Or critics. Or anyone who had anything to say about their shit.

The Confidence.

Something told me the twins saw themselves as some sort of exotic goddesses. Flawless. Beautiful beyond words. Stylish. Mesmerizing. Literally everything that was perfection.

And in a way.... They were right.

And they knew that.

They said it so much and even psychologically manipulated everyone else around them into seeing it that way too. Into believing it. They knew just how to get anyone to believe what they wanted them to believe. They knew what to say to get anyone to do whatever they wanted. Their way was always the right way... they knew so. 

Their way was always the right way....

Figures. That's why they did anything they wanted...

With the confidence that it would go however they pleased... however they wanted..

Such confidence... God, that damn confidence these girls had.

The twins wanted to go nude on their joint Instagram pages? They went ahead. Of course, not forgetting to shout out their haters and throw in a big 'fuck you' to anyone who had a problem with it. "It's my body," they'd say, "Who will beat us?"

They wanted to flirt with someone's boyfriend? They went ahead. "I wanted him too," they'd say, "So why not go after him?"

They wanted to spend a ridiculous amount of thousands on just a pair of shoes? They went ahead. "It's their money after all," They said, "They had the money, so why not do whatever they wanted?"

And hell, if they didn't like a bitch, they'd easily go right ahead and slap the attitude out of her. "She didn't say anything," They'd say, "We didn't just like the way she was looking at us, so I felt she needed to be smacked."

These girls were... unusual.

And in a way that couldn't just particularly make sense to me, they always seemed to have things go their way.