9°/ Sleepovers and Set-ups

So sorry for going MIA, exams.😥❤️

I'm here now.❤️
Y'all if you look up, you will see a cut out from Those Little Things.... Read it again, and again, and again😌❤️

Anyways, if you aren't reading the book three of Dheemah's Golden Series "All that is Gold" you're missing out guyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! TLT characters have major appearances in the book, and bruhhhh, yesterday she updated a chapter that was a representation of Chapter 44 of TLT in her own book's perspective, and Giwa, Yure, and Hassana made appearances! Abeg, look up dheenmah rn and get updated on her books, if you aren't doing so already.

This chapter is dedicated to Iyanuoluwa-Temi
I love this girl piecessssssss!!!😩😩😩😩❤️❤️

~DABI~

Oh, Dabeluchi, you had the damn balls.

I couldn't even count the number of times I cursed at myself, cursed at this party, cursed at my life, cursed at the twins!

Anger.. humiliation.. betrayal.. God knows I didn't even know which one I felt the most, and the longer I stayed here in the dark, hiding at the back of the building away from everyone else and letting the worst and most negative emotions kill me more and more, the more I dreaded my existence.

I cried so much, my eyes started to burn. And no matter how much I screamed silently, and pulled my hair out and, desperately trying to block out the thousands of voices, laughing at me, the degrading words that couldn't stop replaying over and over in my head, I felt myself tipping the edge of my sanity.

Everything that happened back there. With JJ. Infront of all those classmates. I couldn't get it out of my mind!

"What the fuck, man!" JJ had growled, pushing me off him when I tried to kiss him, when my filthy lips tried to touch his'. Pushing me so hard, shoving me off him like a rag doll. Like I was a scarecrow. Something he would die before letting it touch him.

Ofcourse, why would he want something as filthy as me, Dabeluchi, touching him? Who would? WHO WOULD!?

I tried to kiss him. He pushed me away. I fell. Fell hopelessly, like a fool, right in front of everyone!

My GOD! I LOOKED SO STUPID! SO DAMN STUPID! As usual, As FUCKING usual. Stupid, Stupid Dabeluchi! Weird, Stupid Dabeluchi!

And oh God, the twins.

The more I thought about them, the angrier I thought.

They knew. The twins knew this would happen! They knew JJ would humiliate me like that, and yet, they let me go ahead, and face my own doom.

I hate them!

I hate everybody!

I hate stupid, stupid Dabeluchi too!

Laughter couldn't stop being on replay in my head, and I swear I could hear JJ's voice, taunting me over and over, tormenting me, and I wanted it all to fucking stop!

I didn't even realise how hard I was pulling out my own hair until I saw some strands of the twists that Soma had taken an eternity to braid, lying on the floor, and I realised my nails were drawing blood, because of the intensity at which they dug into my skin, as I hugged and squeezed the life out of myself, shuddering and convulsing in my tears, on the cold hard floor I was half lying on, the entire time.