Next Top Villain

Penny, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, and Sticks stared at horror at the villain floating in front of them. Dave raised his finger and fired lasers at them, and Tails screamed and backflipped behind a rock, soon joined by Sticks. Amy tried to block the laser attacks with her hammer, but the laser was so powerful that it pushed her back. Knuckles tries to protect himself from the attack. Sonic spin jumps ahead of him, but the lasers hit Knuckles and burn his body.

Penny shrieked as the laser scourched her leg, and she fell to the ground, hissing in pain and holding her leg, and soon flopped over, unconcious. Sonic ran to her and grabbed her in his arms, his eyes wide with terror. "Penny!"

Tails' eyes widened. "We've never faced an enemy so powerful!"

Knuckles nodded. "Looks like we finally met our match."

"We should never have doubted the awesome skills and incredible power of... Dave the Intern!" Sonic said, his eyes wide as Dave hoovered above them, snickering. "And now my wrath shall down upon you like... Uh... like rain; a painful rain! Like when you walk outside and you're not expecting it, and then BAM! Rain! Now, prepare to meet your doom!"

Dave shot a fire of ice breath at Amy and Tails, freezing them in a block of ice. Dave then summoned two bears who chased Sticks and Knuckles up a tree, screaming.

Sonic shuddered in fear, holding Penny tight as Dave loomed menacingly over him. Sonic clasped his hands pleadingly. "Please Dave... I'm begging you for mercy!"

Dave snickered. "I have no mercy. I work in the fast food industry!" He fired a laser at Sonic, and all that was left was Sonic's shoes.

Penny moaned, opening her eyes. She glanced at Sonic's shoes, and her eyes widened with fear. "SONIC!" She screamed. She ran over and picked up his shoes in her arms, hugging them. "No no no no!" She sobbed aloud.

Hearing snickering, Penny's eyes widened, and she slowly turned to see Dave smirking evilly at her, and he raised his finger.

Penny squeezed her eyes shut and hugged Sonic's shoes up close to her, awaiting for the blow...

"David! What are you doing down there?"

Hearing his mother yell, Dave jumped and stopped playing. "Nothing, mother."

"Are you gonna play with your dollies all day, or are you going to go out and try to be a villain?"

"They're action figures! And I am a villain! Remember? I'm a founding member of the Lightning Bolt Society."

"A bunch of losers. Why can't you be more like that Dr. Eggman? He is such a wonderful horrible person!"

Dave hissed angrily. "I'm horrible too. You don't know what I can do or what I am gonna be! You don't know! I'm bad! I have bad things that you don't know about! I'll be evil! You'll see-e-ee!"

Later...

The Members of the Lightning Bolt Society chuckled as they glued a quarter to the ground. Willy grinned. "This may every well be our most devious scheme yet."

The Weasle Bandit nodded. "Yeah. When people try to pick up this coins we glued down, they'll be terribly disappointed."

The team laughed. Hearing someone aproach, they looked up to see Dave sulking. Chameleon smiled welcomingly at Dave. "Dave, you want in on this sweet action?"

Dave shook his head. "Sorry, but my mom says I can't hang out with you guys anymore. You're not a bad enough influence on me."

Dave walked off, and the gang glanced at each other. Willy looked down at the ground to see the quarter that they glued to the ground. He grinned. "Let me grab that before the owner comes back."