Eggman Unplugged

Penny, Sonic, Amy, Sticks, and Tails loomed over a sleeping Knuckles, snickering. Sonic held a can of whipped cream in his hand.

"This is gonna be sweet!" Sonic chuckled.

"Literally." Penny laughed quietly.

Sonic sprayed whipped cream on Knuckle's hand. Amy sighed, shaking her head. "You guys are so immature..."

Tails grinned. " I love practical jokes. But wouldn't tricking him into cleaning the bathroom be more practical?"

Penny took the liberty of tickling Knuckles with a feather, and the echidna groaned, rubbing his hand on his face. In the end, his head was full of whipped cream. The rest of the gang laughed.

Little did they know was the spy bot watching the whole thing.

Cubot grinned as he watched the current events with Sonic and Friends on the screen. "Oh, I love this show. Hey, who's that blue guy? He looks just like Sonic. And that human beside him looks like someone we know!"

"You mean Penny?" Orbot asked flatly.

"Yes!" Cubot grinned, and frowned. "Who?"

Eggman glared at his bots. "I'm spying on Sonic with my Fly Bot, bolthead."

Orbot glanced at him in confusion. " But he's not doing anything."

" Eventually he will and then I'll learn something I can use. I just have to keep watching. And watching. And watching!"

Cubot sprayed whipped cream in Orbot's hand, and Orbot glanced at Cubot. "I believe the subject needs to be asleep for this particular prank to work."

Eggman turned to his bots. "See? You've learned something from watching."

Cubot grabbed Orbot's whipped cream hand and creamed Orbot's head.

Back on the beach, Knuckles groaned, stretched and yawned. He grinned. "I taste great!"

Sonic grinned at Penny. "OK, he's up. Who are we gonna prank next?"

"Definitely NOT me." Penny said, glaring at Sonic. "That's one of the downsides of living with you. It's bad enough that even Sonic pranks me sometimes when I'm not expecting it."

It was true...when Sonic was in a playful mood, he likes to pull practical jokes on Penny. He even got her yesterday...by sneaking up behind her and scaring her, causing the girl to scream. Penny shuddered at the memory.

"No promises." Sonic smirked back at her. Amy tapped Sonic's arm and looked with her eyes to a spy bot. The spy bot twitched and quickly moved behind a tree.

Sonic nodded slowly and spoke. "Know what, let's head to the canyon and hang out under that giant boulder on the cliff." He said with a smirk.

Amy frowned, though she couldn't help but let a smirk slip in. "I don't know. That boulder's ready to fall."

" If we're under it we'll be crushed!" Tails added.

"It would be pretty ugly!" Penny added as well.

"Then my delicious whipped cream filling will shoot out like toothpaste." Knuckles grinned, pumping his fists. "I'm in!"

Eggman paused the video and smirked. " I knew if I was patient this would pay off. I love technology. Let's go push a boulder onto that loathsome blue rat."

He turned to Orbot and Cubot, who were both covered in small pyramids of whipped cream. Orbot glanced at Eggman sheepishly. "We'll need a second."

Once the robots were free, they made it to the boulder where Sonic and the gang said they'd be. There they were...standing right under the dangerous boulder like idiots. Eggman snickered. "That's right, stand there like fools. Because that's what fools do. They stand."