Knine to Five Knuckles

"Wow! That was great! Or should we say the movie was just noise. And now, we reached out to Stuff Mart to give away free big screen TVs to our entire studio audience." Comedy Chimp announced.

Penny, Sonic, and everyone else cheered in response.

"Unfortunately, they declined." Comedy Chimp sighed.

Everyone booed.

"So we did spring for a prize to one of you." Comedy Chip grinned, standing up. "So check under your seats, to see if you're the lucky winner."

"Did I get it..." Penny gasped, looking quickly under her seat. She glanced up and sighed in disappointment. "Nope."

Tails looked up, his eyes half lidded. "Oh man, it's Knuckles."

"Busted." Sticks sighed.

Knuckles pulled out a lamp from under his seat, sighing. "I found a scrummy lamp. We used to look for the prize."

Sonic glanced at Knuckles in boredom. "I think the lamp is the prize, Knuckles."

Knuckles glanced at the lamp in his hand and grinned widely. "I won! Hey, everybody! Check out my sweet lamp!"

Comedy Chimp raised his eyes. "Wait, really? I guess the rest of the prize went away to my ex-wife's lawyer."

Everyone burst into fits of laughter.

Comedy Chimp sighed. "That wasn't a joke."

"So, where do you guys want to take my lamp party next?" Knuckles asked the group. They had been wandering around with Knuckles while he paraded with the lamp. Penny was so tired that she fell asleep in Sonic's arms by the time it got dark, and he was starting to get tired to. He turned to Knuckles. "Actually, Knuckles. A little tired. I'm gonna take Penny and head home."

Tails and Amy nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Sticks nodded as well. "I haven't slept in 28 days."

The gang walked off, leaving Knuckles alone with his lamp. He glanced at it. "Home, huh? Oh! Would be the perfect place to plug in my sport lamp. Where can I find one of those?"

On cue, Barker walked right in with a smirk. "Ah! Good to help you over here with your predicament. I just happen to be an unlikely real estate agent. I can find your dream party, or else." Knuckles glared at him angrily. "What do you think?! I was born yesterday?!" He grinned. "Cuz if so, the dream becomes a partnership."

Knuckles followed Barker to his new home. " Breathtaking isn't it?" Barker asked as the two glanced around.

Knuckles frowned as he scanned the place with his flashlight. There were lots of loose boards and holes. A mouse skittered across the ground. He moved the light to the ceiling and frowned at the giant hole in the ceiling. He turned to Barker. "There's a hole in the ceiling."

Barker smirked. "We call that a sunroof."

"But what if it rains?"

"Instant waterfall! You like nature, right?"

" That's what it says in my character description. We'll take it! You sign autographs and prove in details you're famous?"

"Ewww... I mean, good news! You've just been pre-qualified for a live decrepit!" Barker said quickly, holding out a contract and watched Knuckles sign several pages. " Just use your initials here, here and here and inside the line here... And again here and certificate here and we're done. Actually, the signing of your autograph is still here and here. Congratulations! Let me see it. You just need to give me the locker pin."