Cowbot

Tails held a hand-made microphone and began making an announcement. "It all comes down to this final toss for the young echidna from Angel Island. He'll need a score of four to take the championship."

Knuckles grabbed Sonic and starts swinging him around. Tails smiled at the crowd. "Can he do it? Can he score a four? The crowd is on their feet!"

"Can you get on with it already?" Amy frowned.

"Amy, be nice," Penny said. "I actually think this is amusing to watch."

Knuckles tossed Sonic and three coconuts fell from the tree. Tails frowned. "Denied! Three coconuts are not quite four!"

"Look!" Sticks cried, pointing up. Everyone glanced up at a coconut, which seemed loose. It finally fell from the tree, hitting Amy on the head. "OW!"

Sonic and Knuckles burst into laughter and celebrated.

"They've done it!" Tails exclaimed excitedly. "They've achieved the impossible! The team of Knuckles and Sonic has bested the team of Sonic and Knuckles!"

"Wait a minute." Penny frowned at them. "You were playing against yourselves?"

"No!" Knuckles told the human girl. "Weren't you listening? We beat Sonic and Knuckles. Ha! In your face, Sonic and Knuckles!"

Penny just shook her head. Hearing thunder rumbling in the distance, she turned towards a storm cloud and frowned. "Hmmm. The weatherman didn't say it was going to rain today..."

A second later, Eggman flew up in his Eggmobile. "Behold, rodents!"

"Hey! I'm not a rodent!" Penny pipped up from behind Sonic. "I'm a human!"

Eggman continued his presentation as if she didn't say anything. "Prepare to face the most fearsome destructive force ever to grace this or any other world."

Eggman lifted his hand towards the storm cloud and stands awkwardly. Penny raised her eyebrows. "Uhh...nothing's coming."

"It'll be just a minute," Eggman told her, sounding awkward. "Feel free to talk amongst yourselves." Eggman lifted his hand one more time towards the storm's direction, taking his pose again. She raised her eyebrows again when a moo is heard, and Eggman smiled happily.

"Ahh, here it is now! This. Is. Cowbot!"

Penny squinted at the object coming towards them, and surprisingly, it was shaped like a cow. Scratch that: it was a cow.

"It's a cow." Amy frowned.

"It's a cow-bot." Eggman corrected her.

Penny stifled out a giggle, and a second later, she was followed by the rest of her friends as they laughed at Cowbot. Lamest. Idea. Ever.

Eggman raised an eyebrow at them. "What's so funny?"

"Cowbot?" Sonic laughed. "That has to be the lamest thing you've ever come up with!"

"Not true." Eggman snapped at him, and right then and there he began naming the rest of his robots. "There was Spoonbot, Crybot, Mathbot, ooh, and who can forget Lamebot? Wait, what am I saying?"

"Yeah..." Sonic and Penny said in sync.

"Forgot about that one." Amy hummed.

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me..." Sticks muttered, and everyone glanced at her.

Right at that moment, a beeping sound was heard, and Eggman smirked at the group. "Ooh! Time to move my laundry to the dryer. I'll leave you with Cowbot's capable hooves."