•Chapter 2• Two Months Later

Two months later, the sun started to rise. Not that Y/n would know, she lay peacefully in her bed, dreaming. Her room was almost empty and packed into boxes. Her peaceful sleep was interrupted by the curtains opening and a song playing through her room on max volume. Y/n groaned and woke up. Tony came into her room with a smile on his face. "Time to get up!" He said, way too happy at this hour. Y/n glared at her father. "Dad! What the hell?!" She exclaimed. Tony turned down the volume of the music. "Get up, you're going to school." He tells her. Y/n rests her head back on the pillow. "I don't have school, Dad." She reminded him. "You do now," he said and pulled the covers off her body, "Come on." He added. Y/n groaned and gripped her pillow tighter. "Dad, please, I'm not in the mood for jokes." She tells him. "It's not a joke, squirt, you're going to school." He tells her. Y/n shot up. "What?" She asked confused. Tony sat on the edge of her bed. "I want you to keep an eye on that kid." He tells her. Y/n sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. "Why? He's Spider-man, he can take care of himself. He doesn't need a babysitter." She tells him. Tony gave her a nod. "I know that, but I want to make sure he's not doing anything stupid. Besides, he's blowing up Happy's phone." He explained. Y/n runs her hand through her hair. "But why me? Why school? You never let me go to school because it's too dangerous." She reminds him. Tony brushes some hair out of her face. "You'll be fine." He tells her and kisses her forehead, "We'll work on your suit after school." He continued. Her face lit up. "Really?" She asked him. He chuckled and nodded. "I promise, squirt. Now, get ready before I sell your stuff." Tony said as he stood up. Y/n got up as well and walked towards her bathroom to take a nice, hot shower. "Friday, can you turn on my shower playlist, please?" She asked as she undressed. "Of course, Ms. Stark," Friday answered. Y/n turned on the shower and undressed as it warmed up. She started to sing along with the songs that came up. She had, like, three world tours before she got out again. She put on some comfortable jeans and a cute Black Sabbath T-shirt. She brushed and dried her hair. She walked out of her room. Happy was waiting for her in the hallway with a backpack in his hands. "Morning, Happy." She smiled and took the bag from his hands. The man smiled at her. "Morning! You ready?" He asked her. She nodded and walked along with him to the kitchen. "It's kind of weird, though, to go to school." She tells him. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "I know, kid, but I'm sure you'll be fine." Happy tells her. "I know, I'll just be extremely bored all day," Y/n replied while walking up to her parents. Pepper smiled at her daughter and hugged her. "Please, be safe?" She asked Y/n. The girl smiled and looked at her mother. "I'll be fine, mom, I can take care of myself." She tells her mother. She then turned to her father. "I will let you know if there's something wrong." She assured her father. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Squirt." He tells her. "I love you too, Dad," Y/n replied and hugged her father.

Meanwhile, Peter stood squeezed between the people on the subway. He stood listening to his music. He grabbed his phone and texted Happy again. 'Hey, happy just checking in. I'm out of school at 2:45 PM 👊' 'Ready for my next mission!' 'It's Peter BTW' 'Parker' he texted. He scrolled through the messages before he puts the phone back into his pocket. He soon stepped out of the subway. He walked towards his school and sighed a little to himself. Another day, another day. He shouldn't be here. He should be on a mission right now. He should be helping others. He walked towards the main entrance when he almost got hit by a car. "Sup, Penis Parker!" Flash called as he drove off. Peter sighed again and walked into the school. He pushed his way through the crowd. He quietly made his way toward his locker. He took off his coat and unlocked his locker. He puts his coat into his locker and sighed again. "Join me, and together, we will build my new Lego death star," Ned spoke behind him. "What?" Peter exclaimed as he turned around to see Ned holding up an emperor's Lego figure. "So lame." He heard the girl next to them say. But Peter ignored her. "That is so awesome! How many pieces?" He asked his best friend. "Three thousand eight hundred and three," Ned answered. "That's insane," Peter replied and grabbed his books from his locker. "I know! You wanna build it tonight?" Ned asked him. Peter closed his locker and turned to his friend. "I can't. I have the Stark internship." Peter answered, feeling bad for saying no. "Ah, the Stark internship. Always got that internship." Ned responded. "Yeah, you know, hopefully, it will give me a real job there," Peter answered. "That would be so sweet!" Ned said. They chatted a little about the Stark internship. Ned just started to talk about the Lego death star again when Peter dozed off. Liz walked to the other side of the hallway. She locked eyes with Peter and pushed her hair behind her ear. "That'd be great," Peter replied, still completely in trance. What the boy didn't know, was that Y/n had just arrived and was standing right behind the two. "Friday?" She said quietly. "Yes, Ms. Stark?" Friday responded. "Open a new file, please," Y/n orders. "Alright, and the name of the file?" Friday questioned. "Peter Parker," Y/n answered before following the boys into class. "Do you want me to share the file with Mr. Stark?" Friday asked. "Yes, please," Y/n answered.