•Chapter 37• Fix Them All

His friends jumped up as he appeared in front of them. "Dude!" Ned exclaimed. "I just had a fight with Doctor Strange and I totally won," Peter said proudly. He pulls off his mask, "I stole his ring thing. I was swinging through the city, and then I went through this massive mirror thing, and then I was back in -" He rambled. Ned inspected the ring Peter took from Strange. "Where is he?" Y/n cuts him off. "Uh, he's trapped but I'm not sure for how long." He admits. "You could've left us to die. Why didn't you?" Octavius asks him. "Because that's not who he is," Y/n answered. Peter gives her a sweet smile. "I think I can help you guys. If I can fix what happened to you, then when you go back, things will be different and you might not die fighting Spider-Man." Peter tells the villains. "What do you mean, fix us?" Max asks him. "Our technology is more advanced." Y/n cuts in to see where Peter was going with this. "I can help you. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. Octavius knows what I can do." Norman Osborn smiles at them. "Fix us? Like a dog? I refuse." Octavius protested. "I can't promise you guys anything, but at least this way, you actually get to go have and have a change. A second chance. I mean, come on, isn't that worth trying?" Peter asks them.

The giant lizard steps out from the shadows. "Trust me, Peter, when you fix people, there are always consequences." He spoke up. "I mean, you don't have to come. I also didn't know that you could talk. But if you stay here... you're gonna have to deal with the wizard." Peter tells them all. "Oh, so, we go along or die. Not much of a choice, is it?" Connors questions. "I just wanna go home," Flint tells them. "Well, I myself don't wanna be killed, especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons and Dragons. So what's your plan?" He asks Peter. The boy briefly turns around to his friends. He hands Y/n the box with the spell inside. "You got to take it." He tells her. "I'm not taking it, I'm coming with you to fix this." She tells him. "If something bad happens, I'll text you, and then you just push this and then it's all over, and they'll all be gone," Peter whispers to her. "I'm not gonna leave you. You're gonna need me, Peter." She says sternly, "You're using my tech. If anything you should be the one staying here because you have no idea what you're doing." Y/n tells him. "I can't do this knowing you're in danger. That all three of you are in danger." He says. She takes the box and hands it to MJ. "Too bad." She replied. "What? We wanna come too." Ned protested. "You've already done so much. You're our backup, okay?" Y/n asks her friends. MJ nodded and hugged her best friend. "I swear, if I don't hear from either of you, I'm pushing the button." She says. Peter nodded and did his handshake with Ned.

MJ and Ned left the dungeon leaving Peter and Y/n with the villains. "Sure you wanna do this?" He checks in with her again. "Yeah. Should be no problem, right?" She replied. She started walking toward the calls. "Well, I mean, I just want you to be safe, you know. And -" He rambled. "Peter, let's go," Y/n said sternly. "So? Who's gonna come with us?" Y/n asks. Osborn nodded at her. "Well, I'm in. But, if this goes sideways... I'mma fry you from the inside out." Max threatened. Peter frowns at him a little. Especially, because he threatened Y/n again. Y/n looks up at Electro and points a finger at him. "We're gonna work on your temper first." She says. Peter picked her up, just like he did years ago when Y/n started messing with her father when they were on the flying doughnut through space. "Yeah, no, not doing this again." He says, "You wait outside." He tells her making her groan. "I was joking!" She complained. "No way that's his girlfriend, no way," Connors said looking at Y/n.

"I feel kind of bad for using Happy's place," Peter mutters to his aunt. "He'll get over it," May assures her nephew. Y/n walked through the apartment, going to the robot arm that Happy took from her dad. Norman followed her. "He belonged to my dad." She smiles. The man smiles. "He?" He questions. "Well, somehow it has a mind of its own. My dad actually let him change my diapers when he didn't feel like it. Don't worry, he's all clean." She tells the man. He chuckles and inspects the Dum-E robot. "So this is your plan, Peter? No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium? What, you're gonna cook up some cures, some frozen burritos in a microwave?" Octavius asks him. Norman raised his head. "I could go for a burrito." He admitted. Y/n smiles at the man. "He's gonna kill us all!" Octavius yells. "Well, let's hope not. You're up first, Doc." Peter tells him. The boy heads into the other room. Y/n frowns and follows him. She watches as he pulls the covers of rectangular box-like objects. "Stark Industries? What the hell?" She says. "It's Happy's," Peter tells her. "What the hell is that?" Osborn questions, standing behind Y/n. "It's a fabricator. It can analyze, design, and construct... basically everything." Peter explains. "Parker, you shouldn't -" Y/n started.