•Chapter 44• Interrupt Us

The two got into more comfortable clothing. Peter wore his sweatpants with a tank top showing off a lot more muscles than usual. Y/n smiled at her boyfriend as she fixed her fitness leggings and sports bra. Peter would be lying if he didn't think she looked beautiful, even if they were about to fight. They had never really done this before together. They fought crime together, but never each other. "Remember, Pete. No weapons or tools. That includes your webs and my widow gauntlet." She tells him, "Are you still sure you want to do this?" She added. A mischievous grin was planted on the boy's lips. "I wanted to test it. We're gonna test it." He replies. She ties her hair up in another bun. "You do realize you're not going to win this, right? I have super strength and senses." He added. "We'll see about that, won't we?" She replied confidently. She tried to catch him off guard by throwing the first punch. He stopped her hand by grasping her wrist tightly. "You were you saying?" He said with a smug smirk. All of a sudden he seemed a lot like those other boys she'd met in school. But Peter wasn't like that at all. She knew this was just him goofing around. She simply smiles at the boy. She took this opportunity to sweep her leg under his feet. Peter was too late to respond and fell backward. He groans slightly before starting to chuckle. "You didn't see that coming?" She asks him with a cocky grin.

Peter jumped up again. They started throwing punches at each other. Peter was slightly surprised by her strength. It was also very comforting. She could take care of herself. It was safe to say Peter also held back a little. This was a training session. One of, hopefully, many yet to come. Peter took one step back, pushing her off him completely. Y/n recovered by rushing toward him and throwing her body at the boy without a warning. Peter caught her nonetheless. She threw her leg over his shoulder and dug her elbow into his shoulder. He couldn't do anything else besides get on his knee. She flipped over his body, landing on her feet in front of him again. It briefly felt as if they were dancing. It was sweet in a way. The spider boy recovered quickly, grabbed her waist, and twisted her around before wrapping his arms around her. She was in his grasp right now. Her back pressed against his front. She struggled to escape. Although... did she really want to escape? Peter dips down and kisses her cheek while holding her captive between his arms. "Giving up yet?" He asks. Y/n traced her fingers over his arms sending a slight tingle through Peter's entire body. She suddenly grasped his arms and pulled as hard as she could. Peter yelped slightly as he flew over her back and landed on the hard floor. Y/n looks over him. "Are you?" She questions. "Is this how you treat your boyfriend nowadays?" He replied. She shrugs and walks past him. Peter reached out his hand to reach for her ankle and floored her again. Y/n responded by throwing her legs around his head, keeping him in a headlock Nat taught her years ago. Peter groans and taps out as hard as he could. She released her boyfriend from the lock. The boy gasped for air. "That was kind of mean." He panted slightly. "Widow lock." She smiles proudly. Suddenly, from the speakers, a soft tune started playing. She'd recognize that voice anywhere. "Did you put that on?" Peter asks her.

She shakes her head while keeping her eyes focused on him. They were both focused on each other while panting heavily. "You don't need the suit. Or the tech." He tells her. Y/n smiles at him. "But, I did go easy on you." He smirks slightly. "Yeah, sure. You tapped out of the headlock. Everyone does." She replied. "That... and I wasn't gonna hurt you." He added. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows together. "That's not fair. I wanna go again! Fair game this time." She complains. Peter crawls over to his girlfriend. He hovered over her and pressed their lips together. Y/n's cheeks flushed bright red. Her hands crept up into his hair, slightly tugging on the ends of it. Peter smiles as he pulls away again, having trouble opening his eyes again after their kiss. "Or that." Y/n giggles. She felt butterflies in her stomach. It was like having a first crush all over again and he talks to you in the hallway. "Please," She suddenly whispers. Peter connects their eyes again. "What was that?" He says. "Please, kiss me again." She asks. She had no idea where that came from. It just slipped from her lips. "If that's what you want, sweetheart." He answers. Peter gently kissed her again as Chase Atlantic, Into it, played softly in the background. It was a mystery how that song started playing but it was perfect timing. Peter crawled even closer to her. His right hand moved up and down her thigh while his left supported his weight. "I thought we were working." He mumbles against her lips. She shuts her eyes as his kisses trail over her jaw. "We are." She replies. "You do this with all your interns, Miss Stark?" Peter questions. There came the butterflies again. That small tingle. "What has gotten into you all of a sudden?" She asks him. Peter's grip on her thigh tightened.