•Chapter 13• Why is Gamora?!

Peter walked up to Y/n. His eyes were wide. He looked at her in disbelief. Y/n squealed and jumped into his arms. "You're an Avenger!" She said happily. Peter wrapped his arms around her waist. "I know!" He replied. He set her back down. "This is the greatest day of my life!" He exclaimed. Y/n cups his face in her hands. Her thumbs stroked his cheeks. "Your mom and dad are very proud of you now, Pete." She whispered. Peter smiled at her. He wraps his arms around her waist again. He buries his head in the crook of her neck. "I love you." He said. Y/n smiled at him. "I love you too." Tony walked up to the two teenagers. He pulled Y/n away from the boy. "Ugh, Dad," Y/n complained. Tony glared at her. "You're so grounded when we get home." He tells her. Y/n groans loudly. "None of that, young lady. You have been incredibly irresponsible. Following me into space? Taking the kid with you?" Tony snapped at her. Y/n rolls her eyes. Tony's eyes widened slightly. He pointed his finger at her. "Do not roll your eyes at me, Missy," Tony tells her. "Come on, Dad. You're gonna need us. We can help." She replies. "No, I don't. And even if I did, I wouldn't put the life of my daughter in danger." Tony tells her. Y/n shrugs in response. "You didn't. She did." She replied. Tony sighs loudly. "Why can't you be more like your mother sometimes?" He said quietly. Y/n shrugs again. Tony rolls his eyes and walks back to the giant window. Y/n made her way over to Peter again. They both looked at Tony. "I wonder what would happen if I tell him I'm pregnant," Y/n said. The two adults, and the cloak, overheard and turned to her. Tony's face turned pale. His eyes were wide and his mouth had dropped open. "You-you're not-" Tony started. "No, but your face just made my day, dad." Y/n smiled. Tony glared at Peter. "I-I, uh, I-we will go stand over there." Peter stuttered. He puts his hands on Y/n's arms and pulled her back. "Parker," Tony called out. Peter quickly removed his hands from his girlfriend. "Sorry, sir," Peter said. The young Stark giggled as they walked. "Are you trying to get me killed?" Peter asked. "No, I just wanted to see his reaction," Y/n replies with a giggle. "Y/n-" Peter started. Y/n grabbed his hand. "I wouldn't let that happen, bubs. You can't die on your first day as an Avenger." She tells him. She stood on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. Peter blushes at the kiss.

A while later, the spaceship they were on, started to speed up. Through the window, you could see the ship approaching the surface. Peter and Y/n walked up to the adults. "Hey, what's going on?" Peter questioned. "I think we're here." Dr. Strange said. "I think we're crashing," Y/n said to Peter. "Yeah, I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony acknowledged. Y/n glared at her father. "That's what crashing means," Y/n replied. Tony walked up to the steering things. He looks at Peter and points at the other half of it. "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" He ordered. Peter immediately jumped up. "Yep, got it!" He replied. Tony looked at Peter. "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time," Tony tells him. Peter nodded in response. "Okay. Okay, ready?" He said. Y/n tapped her bracelet, making her suit appear again. Peter glanced over his shoulder, slightly offended. "Oh, come on, as if this could end well," Y/n said. The spaceship wouldn't slow down. Tony and Peter we're struggling to control it. "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!" Peter exclaimed. The two crashed the ship into something causing them to lose half of their ship. Tony suits up as well, to protect himself. Peter's helmet appears as well. Doctor Strange steps forward and creates a shield to protect the four of them. Y/n takes a deep breath. "Please don't kill us." She whispers. Tony glances over his shoulder. "Squirt, you're not helping." He tells her. Soon, the ship crashed into the land of the planet. Peter retreaded his hand from the steering gimbal and shot a web at Y/n. As they crashed, everything got lifted into the air. Peter pulled Y/n into him, protecting her with his body. He shot a web up at the ceiling, taking them to safety. The whole ship was flipped upside down, it was a mess. Doctor Strange walked up to Tony, helping him up. "You alright?" Tony asked, "That was close. I owe you one." He added. He looked behind the sorcerer. "Kids?" He called out. Peter descends from the ceiling with Y/n, their faces are now visible. He carefully set her down. Y/n looked at her father. "See, told you you were gonna need us." She said. She turned around again. Peter hung upside down. "Thank you, Spider-Man." Y/n smiled. She carefully pressed her lips against his. When they pulled away, Peter tried to play it cool. "It's what I do." He spoke with a lowered voice. Y/n rolls her eyes and walks up to her father. Peter looked at the three people. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry," Peter said. Tony glared and pointed a finger at him. "I don't want to hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony asks him. Peter points behind him. "I'm trying to say that...something is coming." He said.