•Chapter 25• Prague

"I think Nick Fury highjacked our summer vacation." Peter sighed. Ned watched with big eyes. The rest of the group was going to the bus. Dimitri was waiting patiently for them. "Come on, guys! We need to go! They said to have a big surprise waiting for us!" Mr. Harrington says. Peter pulled out his phone. He started to text Y/n. She didn't respond. They all got on the bus. Peter sat by himself. Ned sat beside Betty. They kept smiling but were both staring at their phones. No one was paying attention to Peter. He pulled out the glasses Tony left him. He put them on and glanced at the card that came with it in the case. "To the next Tony Stark, I trust you. Say, Edith." He read quietly. The glasses lit up. An AI spoke to him. "Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. Retinal and biometric scans are accepted." Edith says. "Hello?" Peter questioned. "Hello, Peter," The AI spoke in a sweet voice, "I am E.D.I.T.H., Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system." It continued. "So, he made you for me?" Peter asks.

"No, but you have access to all of Tony's protocols." The AI answered, "Would you like to see what I can do? E.D.I.T.H. stands for 'Even Dead, I'm the Hero.' Tony loved his acronyms." Edith continued. Peter let out a chuckle. He readjusts the glasses on his nose. "Yeah he did." He says. "I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple defense satellites, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks," Edith tells him. "Stark Industries? Security?" Peter questions. "Do you want me to contact Y/n, Peter? I know she's working on the security systems." Edith says. "No, no, don't call her." He replied quickly. He could see everything his classmates were doing on their phones. He also saw MJ. "Is MJ texting?" he whispered. He quickly looked away before he could see anything. "No, don't look at that. You shouldn't be looking at that." He mumbled to himself, "That's wrong. Very wrong." He rambled. 

A long while later, Dimitry stopped at a gas station. Everyone got out to get a bathroom break or just stretch their legs. When Peter hopped out, Dimitri pointed at the small shack. Peter gulped and went inside. Y/n was sitting on the table, fiddling with her fingers as she waited. His eyes widened a little in shock. "What are you doing here?" He asks her. She smiled and hopped off the table. "I thought you said you weren't going to appear out of nowhere." He added. Y/n shrugged and turned around to reveal a small suitcase. "I designed something for you." She says. "So, you knew about this?" He questioned with a slight chuckle. She looked at her boyfriend. "I'm sorry, Pete." She started. He let out a sigh and scratched his nose. "I know you were going to say no. But this is what you wanted, right? A big chance. So I gave Fury a little nudge." She explained to him. "Without asking me?" He replies. He steps forward with a kind smile. "I just really wanted a vacation. And when you got here, it became a whole lot better. I didn't think it would happen. And now we have to work and also put my secret identity on the line." he whispered the last part.

"If we're fortunate this will be done by tonight. We have Beck." She smiled, "Plus, I made you a new suit." She says. She pulled the newly made superhero suit from the case and handed it to him. "So no one will recognize you." She added. "Thanks." He said. Y/n sat back on the table. "Put it on." She suggested. He furrowed his eyebrows. He shot a quick glance down at the newly made suit and back up at his girlfriend. "Now?" He asks. She shrugged. "Yeah, take off your clothes. Put it on. I wanna know if it fits." She tells him. He looked at her very awkwardly, gripping his backpack tightly. "Now?" He questioned. "I don't know what the problem is. Take them off." she laughed a little. He put down his bag. Peter then awkwardly started to undo his pants. "Want me to help or something?" She chuckled, "Why are you stalling?" She asks. "I don't know. Don't you think it's a little awkward?" He whispered. "Just put it on." She tells him. She got up from the table, standing in front of him, with a smug smirk. "Come on, Parker. For me?" She said. Peter rolled his eyes. He slowly, and awkwardly pulled down his pants. Y/n's cheeks flushed red a bit. It wasn't the first time seeing him like this, definitely not. It's just something she never got used to. Someone entered the room. It was Brad. Of course. Y/n responded by grasping her gun and pointing it at the boy who entered. Peter stopped her from shooting him.