•Chapter 15• I don't feel so good...

Doctor Strange sat waiting for Thanos to arrive. Y/n stood next to her father. She looked up to see Peter. He waved at her. Y/n blushed inside her helmet. She waved back at him. Then, he appeared. Y/n watched closely from her hiding spot as the villain looked around. "He's so ugly." She whispered. Tony glared at her. "Quiet." He whispered. "But he's purple," Y/n tells him. "Wanna see!" Tony whispered excitedly. "Oh, yeah, you're much more of a Thanos." Strange spoke up. "I take it, the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." The big man said. "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Doctor Strange continued. Thanos looks around. "And where do you think he brought you?" He questioned. Doctor Strange looked at the land behind the purple man. "Let me guess. Your home?" He asked. Thanos smiled slightly. "It was. And it was beautiful." He started. He raised his hand and closed his fist. The red gem on his gauntlet started to glow. The destroyed landscape transformed into a beautiful, green one. Everything was repaired and full of life. People were walking in the distance by a lake. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." Thanos tells the man. "Genocide." Doctor Strange said. "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos explained. The illusion faded away slowly. "Congratulations. You're a prophet." Doctor Strange replied sarcastically. Y/n looked at her father. "He couldn't come up with anything better?" She said. "I have no idea. Let's hope he doesn't start cracking up jokes because that will be painful for all of us." Tony replied. The two Starks focused back on Doctor Strange and the villain in front of him. "I'm a survivor." The purple man said. "Who wants to murder trillions." Doctor Strange snapped at him. "With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy," Thanos explained. "And then what?" Strange asked. The villain shrugged. "I finally rest...and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos said. Doctor Strange stands up from his seating position. He slams his hands together, creating his magical shields. He stands in a fighting position. "I think you'll find our will...equal...to yours." He said. "Our?" The purple villain questioned. "Now, Squirt!" Tony said. Together, the two Starks forced down a chunk of wreckage onto the big man. The two quickly flew off. "Piece of cake, Quill," Tony said. "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Star-Lord replied. The wreckage on top of Thanos got blown away by a purple force. Thanos then used the reality stone to turn the wreck into a swarm of animals. The swarm attacks Tony and Y/n, sending them way back. "Oh, no, you don't," Peter said. He jumped up from his position. He shoots a web at Thanos, blinding him. Peter kicks his face as he swings by. Drax then jumps up, two knives in his hands. He slides past the villain, cutting the back of his knees. Doctor Strange walks through a portal. He creates a sword with his magic. Together, Drax and Strange attack the purple man. Thanos pushes away Drax, turning his focus to the doctor. He tears the webs from his eyes. Star-Lord has joined the fight. He flies up behind Thanos, shooting at him. Doctor Strange creates platforms for Star-Lord to jump onto. He jumps over Thanos, placing a grenade on his shoulder. He lands in front of the big bully. He disengages his helmet and falls backward into a portal. "Boom!" He said.

The grenade goes off. The explosion forces Thanos onto his knees. Peter appears from portals created by Doctor Strange. "Magic!" He said. He kicks Thanos before jumping into another portal. He then appeared behind the villain. "More magic!" He calls out. He grabs onto the purple man's big head and yanks it down. Appearing from another portal, Peter kicks him again. "Magic with a kick!" He said, "Magic with a-" he started. Thanos grabbed him by his neck. He forced the boy onto the ground. "Insect!" Thanos groaned. He throws Peter at Doctor Strange. Y/n then appears behind the man. She shoots rockets at him from her suit. She flies up into the air, dropping a few grenades on him. Tony appears behind Y/n. "You're doing great, Squirt." He tells her. They both aim their fire blasters at the big man. But Thanos uses the gauntlet to suck up the fire. He shoots the stream of fire at the twoStarkss. Peter appears from behind Thanos. He shoots his web at the gauntlet. He lands a few feet away from the man and pulls on his web. But Thanos is too strong. He yanked at the web, pulling Peter towards him. He punches the teenager. He tears the webbing free of the gauntlet when a small spaceship crashed into him. Y/n flies up to Peter. She kneels next to him. "Pete? Are you okay?" She asked him. He groaned and puts his hand over his rib. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good." He said. He looked at his girlfriend. "Are you?" He asked. Y/n nodded in response. She helped him sit up straight. "I'm gonna need a hot and relaxing bath when we get back," Y/n said. Peter chuckled. "I wouldn't mind that either," Peter tells her. Y/n pulled up her boyfriend to stand on his feet. Y/n looks up to see her father passing by in the air. Y/n flies up to him, Peter following close behind. Together, the group managed to pin down the villain. Mantis appeared from a portal above Thanos. She puts her hands on his temples, making him go under. Tony looks up at her. "Is he under? Don't let him up." He orders. "Be quick! He's very strong." Mantis informs them. Y/n and her father pull on the gauntlet together, but it won't come off. "Parker, help! Get over here. She can't hold him much longer. Let's go!" Tony orders. Peter runs up to the two and starts to pull on the gauntlet as well. Star-Lord flies up to them. He stands in front of Thanos. "I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?" He asked the villain. "My Gamora..." Thanos spoke. "Bullshit! Where is she?" Star-Lord questioned. "He is in anguish." Mantis started, "He...he mourns." She added. Nebula realizes what Mantis was talking about. "What does this monster have to mourn about?!" Drax called out. "Gamora." Nebula said, "He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone...but she didn't." She continued. Star-Lord turned to Thanos again. Tony looked at the man. "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand? Don't, don't, don't engage, we've almost got this off!" Tony yells at him. "Tell me she's lying." Star-Lord started, "Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it!" He yells. "I had to," Thanos said quietly. "No, you didn't," Star-Lord replies.