Commander Spock Part 2

Scotty and Bones were working together at the transporter, about to enact their plan.
You and Spock came in to the transporter room, your arms linked around each other's waists.
"Where's your ring?"
Bones asked,
"I left it in my room, I don't want to lose it"
Spock kissed your temple before leading you up to the transporter.
"Energize Mister Scott"
You and Bones waved goodbye before you disappeared under a curtain of yellow energy.
"Go Go Go!"
Scotty shouted, as they both stumbled sprinting down to your room.
They didn't have much time, carefully going around the room until Bones found the box and the ring placed inside

He snatched it out of the box and they both left the room, Scotty going back to the transporter room.
Bones jogged down to the science lab, he already knew where everything he needed was.
He set the ring down, placing it so that the scanner can run over it.
A little while later the scanner started beeping, across the small screen it read
60% ASSORTED MINERALS
40% VOKAYA
He almost yelled in victory, ready to force Spock to change it, and finally he had enough to proof to go over Spocks logic, he loves you dearly but sometimes he doubts your choice in men, especially in Vulcans.
Across the room, his communicator started beeping already he had a feeling who it was
"They're coming back Doctor McCoy"
Scotty whispered into the communicator
"I'll be there in a second"
Bones ran down to the transporter room, the smuggest grin plastered on his face you'll ever see.
As you and Spock reappeared, bones waited until you were standing in front of him
"Mister Spock, I want to have a word"
Bones beckoned him over, they spoke for a few minutes before Bones shoved the ring into Spocks hand.
Bones exited first, he cracked his knuckles, stretching, he smiled grabbing both of your shoulders
"Finally, I win! I win!"
He lifted you up and spun you around in a hug,
"Next time, don't let your fiancé give you a tracking device"
He didn't stop smiling as he exited, cheering and clicking his heels as the door shut.
"What is he talking about?"
Spock explained what was vokaya was, and the harmless radiation emitted from it.
Spock walked out of there with a stinging pain in his cheek where you slapped him, not just because of the tracking device but also because bones finally won against him and his logic.