7. "IF I TRIP, I TRIP."

"I'm not a giant!" exclaimed Damiano but then Alex turned his face to the mirror to look at himself. "OK, maybe. Or, I'm just tall."

"OK, can you two stop arguing over whether Damiano is a giant or no because people, a.k.a me: I'm people, want to sleep here. Also, my head hurts as shit." said Ethan, the covers of his bed on his head.

"No, I came here to wake you up. Besides, if you listened to me, you wouldn't have this headache if you didn't drink so much yesterday." said Alex. "I need to go back to Victoria or she's going to shit herself from the scare."

"No I won't!" shouted Victoria from the other room.

"There. She always does that when she doesn't want someone to believe something is true when it's embarassing." said Alex, laughing as she made her way to her and Victoria's side if the room.

"You know that weird, like really weird, looking thing you gave me for my headache?" asked Victoria and continued after Alex nodded her head. "It actually helped!"

"I'm glad I was a help." said Alex, smirking.

"Yeah but the taste was just not it." said Victoria, scrunching her face up.

"Agreed. But, hey! At least it helps." said Alexandra.

"Yes, yes. Can we go out today?" asked Victoria, laying down on her bed.

"Don't you have like an interview today?" asked Alex.

"Well, yes, but that's not until seven, and I still want to visit Rotterdam before we go back to Rome in tomorrow." she answered, looking at Alex.

"If so, then sure."

"Aren't you just such a good friend?" asked Victoria.

"Oh, well, I do try." said Alex smugly.

"Of course, of course."

"Oh hurry up, Alex!" whined Victoria at the exit to the hotel.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Unless you want me to trip on my untied- you know what? Fuck it, if I trip, I trip. Too bad." said Alex, straightening and running up to her best friend.

"Actually, you should probably tie your shoelaces. I thought you were picking something up, you know with you're weird obsession over random things you find in the streets." said Victoria.

"Meh. If I trip, I trip. It's nothing much, Vic."

"Just, when you trip, don't blame me!" said Victoria, putting her hands up in surrender.

"Of course I won't! I'll blame my parents!" said Alex, sarcastically.

"You're parents are back in Rome, though." said Victoria, confusiom painted in her face.

"Sense my sarcasm there, Vic." said Alexa, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh! Now I see! You know, you use sarcasm so much I can't tell the difference between when you are using it and when you're not." said Victoria.

"Wait! I'm coming with you guys!" shouted someone from behind them.

They both turned around to see Thomas.

"Oh God." said Thomas as he reached the two women. He leaned forward and put his hands on his legs as he breathed heavily. "Running all the way down from the top floor was definately an exercise."

"Yeah, I can tell." answered Alex.

"OK! I'm good now!" said Thomas, jumping up.

"What about Ethan and Damiano?" asked Victoria.

"Headache." answered Thomas simply.

"And you didn't think about that weird looking thing mother always made us?" asked Alex.

"Oh, I forgot." he said and Alex slapped her forehead. "Meh, they can wait. For now, lets explore Rotterdam!" exclaimed Thomas.

And so, the three started walking away from the hotel, ready to explore the depths of this astonishing city.