47. PROBLEMS

[TW -  CHAPTER FOCUSED ON ED AND FEAR FOODS, SO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE FEEL FREE NOT TO READ THIS CHAPTER. ❤️]

i decided that, since i have quite a big viewer count, i would use this advantage to share and spread awareness about something that is very important to know about. i hope this chapter helps others understand the problems people with eating disorders face. ❤️

SENDING LOVE TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THIS, I BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOU ARE SO STRONG, KEEP GOING! ❤️

She was finally going to see everyone.

Alex and Thomas had a great time in Sardinia with their grandparents but all good things come to an end and soon they were walking off in the plane in Rome.

"Oh I can't wait to sleep in my bed finally." said Alex. Eventhough Damiano and her called all night it was still empty next to her at night which disturbed her sleep a lot.

She and Thomas got their suitcases back and walked to where the other three would be waiting for them.

"That went by so fast." said Thomas.

"Yes but what happened with Aurora?" asked Alex

"Oh, she told me her address! She is staying in Sardinia for one more week and then she is coming home. She only lives fifteen minutes walk away from us." said Thomas, excitedly.

They soon reached where the three were meant to wait yet they only saw Damiano.

Alex started running towards him and she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and kissed her passionately.

"I missed you." said Alex as she rested her head on Damiano's chest.

"I missed you too, darling." he said and kissed the top of Alex's head and then rested his chin on top, hugging her tightly around the waist.

"Where are the others?" asked Thomas he reached the two.

Alex lifted her head from Damiano's chest and took her arms off him as she took a drink of water from her bottle.

"They went to get food, I knew that they would miss your guys' arrival. They went to that pizza shop just there. They went a while ago so they should be back now." said Damiano.

At the word 'pizza' Alex stopped drinking her water as her stomach squeezed. It was one of her fear foods, she was aiming to get over her fear foods by eating them but she always vomited after it so she gave up.

Thomas looked at Alex, knowing that pizza was one of her fear foods and hugged her reassuringly.

"Shit, I forgot." said Damiano as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"It's fine, it's time I get over it." said Alex.

"Are you sure?" asked Damiano. "We can always get you something else."

"I'm sure, besides I'm not hungry so I'll eat maybe a half of a slice." said Alex.

Damiano smiled and hugged Alex. Thomas saw this and he smiled, he was grateful Alex was dating someone as understanding and kind as Damiano. He wanted to give them some alone time but he saw Ethan and Victoria coming back, three boxes of pizza with them and he knew it was too late.

"You're here!" exclaimed Victoria as she hugged both Thomas and Alex.

"Finally!" exclaimed Ethan. "We tried asking for something that wasn't pizza but they didn't have anything and none of the other food restaurants are open."