100,000 READS

I.
AM.
ACTUALLY.
FUCKING.
CRYING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND READS. I AM ACTUALLY SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY HAS REACHED A HUNDRED THOUSAND READS!

When I first started writing this story i was expecting it to get fifty maybe a hundred reads but NO WAY in the life of me would i have imagined it getting ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND reads! 😭

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING, I AM SO SO SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU.

Currently crying whilst listening to VENT'ANNI. 😜✌️

I actually cannot believe how far this story has come and I am unbelievably grateful for all of you.

I am so shocked that this story has reached one hundred thousand reads as I always thought my writing was absolute shit but thanks to every one of you I have been so much more motivated and I actually love you guys more than myself, not that that's really difficult anyway, but THANK YOU!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for one hundred thousand reads. It makes me so happy to see all the comments, conversations, reads and votes and I always look forward to going on Wattpad to see what you guys have commented, I am so so grateful and I want everyone to know that you are loved by me!

No matter who you are, where you are from or who your ancestors or family are I will always be here to talk and support any of you guys!

If you ever need to talk then feel free to message me on here, I am always here if any of you need anyone to speak to! ❤️

But, once again -

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND EAT FOOD MY LOVES! LOVE YOU ALL TERRIBLY MUCH! ❤️❤️