27. SHOOTING

Almost two weeks had passed since that encounter where Damiano almost as if sang the song to Alex and she couldn't think of anything but that.

She had been day dreaming very often for the past few days whilst Damiano didn't have time as he had been recording the song with Ethan, Thomas and Victoria and now the music video filming started yesterday.

The song was already recorded and was ready. Once the music video got shot, then all that would be left to do would be for the editors to line everything up and add the effects and then the song would be ready to release.

The day after Damiano had shown the song to Thomas, Ethan and Victoria, Victoria had presented them the girl she wanted to use for the music video. She really was stunning. Her name was Iris and she was the girl Victoria really liked. She was perfect for the video.

The filming of the video should take two more days as they had already filmed to first minute of the video as they had to go to multiple locations for the video and they had to walk around the palace they had decided was good for the video.

The shot they were filming now was the part where Victoria would be walking in on was Iris and the man dancing together at a party in the hall of the palace and the band performing on stage. She would walk on the stage and put on her bass guitar and start playing all edited to be slowmotion.

Victoria and Iris were hanging out together in the changing room and then got called to shoot their parts.

Everything was going smoothly so far and Damiano couldn't have been more grateful. He was on stage lipsinging to 'For Your Love' with the song playing in the background to guide him and he was happy he had all these friends around him to support him.

Alex was there as she looked at the whole thing being shot, Malthe was there too and he kept talking but she didn't listen because she couldn't take her eyes off Damiano. The whole band had been dressed in beige suits to match the palace and black accents. Damiano had just a blazer and no shirt, he looked really good. Ethan had just an undercoat, Thomas had a beige loose blouse with black buttons and Victoria had a beige blazer with a half-buttoned black blouse underneath. They all looked really good.

That day was definitely a success as they got a lot of shots done and got ahead of schedule. If everything went smoothly tomorrow, then the music video should be finished tomorrow and then the actual song could be out officially in around two weeks.

It had been a month since Måneskin had won Eurovision and Damiano's life had definitely changed.

Yet was it for the better? He would be soon to find out.

A/N -
THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY? YESYESYES.