31. FIGHTS

It had been one and a half weeks after the releasing of 'For Your Love' and fans had been going crazy. Victoria, Ethan and Thomas had been very happy since, yet Damiano and Alex had been quite the opposite.

After a virtual interview, around a week ago, Alex had been becoming closer with Malthe and not really speaking to Damiano.

Alex had become so much more quieter and Damiano had been staying in his room a lot of the time.

Alex managed to hide her emotions and pretending to be happy yet for Damiano he wasn't as successful. They had all been worried about him so they checked up regularly on him. But Alex didn't do it as much, the interview really had hurt her.

She was walking back from buying the groceries as she thought about the interview.

It had been three days after the releasing of 'For Your Love' and Måneskin were in a virtual interview.

"OK, so about your newest song 'For Your Love', um, there had been speculations that this song had been written about someone in specific, are these speculations true or fake?" asked the interviewer in English through the computer screen.

"Um, well, it is true. The song was written about someone very, very special in my life. But that's all I'll say." said Damiano, in an Italian accent as he emphasised the second 'very'.

At this point Alex felt a giant, almost physical, pain in her heart and she excused herself, saying she had to go to the toilet.

She had no chance with Damiano now.

She unlocked the house and, after walking in, she had found it silent.

She thought no one was home so she went to the kitchen expecting no one to be there. Yet, to her surprise, when she walked inside the kitchen to place the groceries away she saw Damiano sitting at the island, staring into nothing once again. He didn't even realise that Alex walked in.

Alex walked into the kitchen and placed the groceries on the island, pulling Damiano out of his thoughts.

"Hey." he said, smiling slightly at her.

"Hey." said she, as she started unpacking the groceries.

"Do you need help with that?" he asked.

"No, it's fine." she answered, smiling.

"How - how is it going between you and, you know, him." he asked, not looking at her.

It hurt her to see Damiano like this, she didn't like Malthe and never will. He was nothing more than someone she knew. It was him that had this maniacal thing for her and she absolutely loathed it. He himself disgusted her.

"Are you OK?" she asked, sitting on the seat next to him.

He took a deep annoyed breath and said, "I'm fine, OK? Lately all everyone's been doing and saying is 'Oh Damiano, are you OK?' or 'Are you feeling good?' I'm fine for God's sake!" he said angrily as he raised his voice.

"We're worried about you! You never seem fine." said Alex also raising her voice.

"I am." he said.

"Yeah, right, as if I'm going to believe that!" said Alex raising her voice yet not as loud as Damiano.

"I'M FINE!" he shouted.

"WELL, IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE ASKING IF YOU'RE ALRIGHT THEN AT LEAST TRY TO LOOK FINE!" shouted Alex. "Because CLEARLY there is something wrong!"

"Oh I'll tell you what's wrong!" shouted Damiano as he walked up to where Alex was now standing. "WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I LOVE YOU BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO REALISE. I WROTE THE SONG FOR YOU. 'FOR YOUR LOVE' WAS FOR YOU! YOU KEEP HANGING OUT WITH MALTHE WHILST I'M HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO REALISE THAT I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I fell, and I fell hard for you, Alexandra. But you don't seem to notice." he said and he angrily left the room.

He was fast, but Alex was faster. She ran after him, grabbed his arm turning him around strongly and she went on her tiptoes, pressing her lips firmly into his.

A/N -
I'VE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS FANFICTION TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER