29. TALKS

That day Måneskin finished shooting the music video to 'For Your Love' and Damiano was ever so happy.

As they were the studio where they had just watched through what they had shot, Victoria decided to bring up the topic that her, Ethan and Thomas had been talking about since Damiano showed them the song.

"Hey, um, Damiano? Just out of sheer curiousity, is the song about anyone, you know, in particular?" asked Victoria.

Damiano stopped walking and slowly turned to them saying, "What? No! Wha - what makes you think that?" said Damiano, laughing nervously.

"Oh, um, maybe the fact that you've made it all up yourself." said Thomas.

"Or the fact that you've never sang a song with so much emotion in your voice, not even 'Coraline'." said Ethan.

"Fine it is about someone." said Damiano, giving up.

The four were now sat on a wall, giving them a lot of privacy and a fantastic view of the sun setting above Rome.

"No way!" said Thomas as Victoria and Ethan gasped.

"Who's the lucky person!?" exclaimed Ethan.

"I'm not telling you!" said Damiano.

"Oh come on! At least give us hints!" said Victoria.

"Fine. Um, she's a girl, you know her and you're all quite close with her and it's not any of you, obviously." said Damiano.

Thomas, Ethan and Victoria started naming all the girls that they knew until Victoria gasped.

"Oh, my God," she said slowly as her mouth hung open. "Oh, my fucking God! It's Alex, isn't it!? Thomas' sister Alex, my bestfriend, Alex! Alexandra fucking Raggi!"

Thomas spit out the water he was drinking and started coughing. Damiano said nothing but looked down at his hands.

"Woah. That's a lot to handle," said Thomas as he could breathe again. "Wait, if you two get married . . . we can be actual brothers. Epic!"

"You like Alex! You like Alex! Damiano likes Alex!" exclaimed Ethan, jumping around. "OK, I need to stop getting so excited."

"I - I never said it was her!" said Damiano.

"Oh, please, we're not daft." said Thomas.

"And you're fine with it?" asked Damiano, looking at Thomas.

"Of course. If she likes you too then you should get together, you'd be like the hottest couple in history!" said Thomas.

"Ooh! The power couple, Alex and Damiano!" exclaimed Ethan.

"OK, now I need to find out if Alex likes you," said Victoria, but after seeing the look on Damiano's face ahe added, "Discreetly, of course."

"Just don't tell me, OK? I have a plan." said Damiano, his lips forming into a small smile.

"ALEX!" shouted Victoria as the band walked into the house.

"It was meant to be discreetly!" whisper-shouted Thomas.

"Jesus, sorry!" said Victoria.

"Ah! You're back!" said Alex as she walked into the living room where the front door was.

She had changed her clothes since when they last saw her. She had a white lace bralette shirt and black leather leggings.

"Yes, and we finished shooting the music video!" said Thomas.

"Oh! That's great!" exclaimed Alex as she rushed up to hug them all.

As soon as she reached Damiano and hugged him, he could smell her sweet scent and she could smell his cologne.

They both wanted to stay in eachother's arms like that but they knew they couldn't.

As much as they wanted, they could only wish.