57. HOLIDAY BEGINNINGS MUST BE GOOD

[a chapter from alex's point of view because i've never made one of these first person views and, also, why not?]

[TW - i don't really think there is need for this warning but i'll do it anyway, SLIGHT SEXUAL SCENES.]

Alexandra's POV

The flight was peaceful except for the stupid babies that just wouldn't shut up. I guess I'd have to go through that if I want children in the future. But, for now, I do not want those beasts in my life.

The air, as always, was tight like usual when you're high up in the air. I wonder how it feels to be in space? What happens if you run out of air? Do you just die there waiting for someone to fly up, bring you down and make a funeral for you or what? Well, I sure don't want to be an astronaut.

I saw a lady with a cat, it was beautiful. She had to keep it in its cage so I didn't see much but the cats eyes reflected the outside world perfectly. I always wanted a cat, maybe I'll get one once we're back from this holiday.

As we stepped into our hotel room in Can Pastilla, Mallorca I was shocked. The room was bright, had a big bed and a balcony with an amazing seaview. The room was coloured in white and grey to make it look more modern and wow people. It sure did its job.

"Oh God, this room is a beauty!" I exclaimed as I walked slowly towards the balcony.

"It looks so much better in real life," said Damiano, placing the suitcases down and following me. "I didn't think the room would be so incredible for such a good price."

"Damiano," I started as I turned around. "I can't believe you actually took me on holiday when you could be doing anything with these free two weeks."

"I'd do anything to have at least a day just with you." he said as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I hugged him and inhaled his strong scent. Cigarettes and expensive cologne. I always thought it was a weird mixture but it was a beautiful one. It may not sound inviting but it gave me a sense of comfort.

We started unpacking a bit just to get the basic items we need out and then got dressed into better clothes for this warm weather. It wasn't nearly as hot as it was going to be for the next few days so it was good that we bought both thin and thicker clothes. The sun was out yet there was a chilly breeze in the air every now and then that did not allow you to go out with shorts and a short-sleeved shirt without getting cold.

I took out a black lace bralette shirt and ripped baggy jeans with fishnet tights underneath. I took a thin black cardigan in case I got cold and placed it on the stand next to the door not to forget it.

I waited till Damiano came out of the bathroom and then we left. He had Måneskin merch, the fish-eye faces shirt that was tucked into his black long shorts and a thin black blazer in his hands just in case he got cold.

"I like when you wear that shirt." he said as he neared me.

"Could I say it is your favourite shirt I own?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close as he pretended to think, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes." he said and he kissed my lips.