12. MILK OR CEREAL?

Alex looked down at the teddy bear.

It felt really soft and warm in her hands, more than it did yesterday.

She had a giant smile on her face as she layed back down, covering herself with the warm covers and pressing the teddy bear to herself.

She's always had trouble falling asleep and nothing ever really helped but, with that teddy bear pressed softly against her, she fell back asleep in an instant.

"WAKE UP!" shouted someone, startling her.

She opened her eyes to see Victoria: still dressrd in her pajamas and her hair still messy from sleeping. She looked like she had just only woken up.

She showed her middle finger to Victoria, whilst rubbing her eye with her other hand.

"Why did you wake me up?" asked Alex, crossing her arms on her chest, the teddy still pressed onto her.

"Well, someone has to p -" Victoria started but stopped when she saw the bear Alex had in her hands. "I thought you didn't get the bear."

All Alex did to explain was reaching for the note from Damiano that was on her nightstand. Alex passed it to Victoria and she took it, a confused look on her face.

But when she read it she instantly smiled.

"Now this, is what I call cute." she said smiling as she gave Alex back the note.

"It is, isn't it?" said Alex, smiling.

"Does someone have a little, little crush?" asked Victoria, poking Alex.

"I do not and neither does he! I swear, it was just a nice thing he did. That's all." said Alex as she got out of bed.

"Whatever you say, Miss-I'm-Scared-Of-Relationships." said Victoria jokingly.

"Hey! Relationships look scary! Especially after how my last one ended" exclaimed Alex, as she took the clothes that she prepared for herself the day before as all her others were packed.

"Not really, no." said Victoria, laughing.

"Whatever." said Alex, walking into the bathroom to wash herself. And after she entered she poked her head out to look at Victoria. "I'm going to wash first now."

Alex was fixing up her mascara when she heard a knock in the door, she was sure it was Victoria. "Come in!" she exclaimed.

She was already dressed; black leather shorts with fishnet tights underneath, black and white trainers and a white victorian blouse tucked into her shorts, her hair was in a low, loose braid on the side and her eyeliner was done, she was just doing her eyelashes now.

But instead of Victoria, Damiano walked in and smiled at Alex's sight.

"Oh! It's you!" said Alex, as she looked at Damiano through the mirror.

"Yes, in fact, it is me." he said, looking as Alex turned to face him.

She smiled and said, "I just want to thank you for the teddy, it's amazing that you did it."

"There's nothing about it, I saw you wanted it but didn't have the money I bought it for you." he said, smiling.

Alex just hugged him, tightly.

"OK, your hugs are amazing." said Damiano as he hugged her back.

The two laughed and Alex then went back to putting her mascara on.

"Why did you come in here anyway?" she asked.

"Oh, Victoria told me to tell that you should hurry up." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And she couldn't do it herself because . . ." joked Alex

Damiano laughed and said, "She is currently in a very heated arguement with Thomas and Ethan about whether it's milk first or cereal first. She thinks it's milk but Ethan and Thomas think it's cereal."

"I need to see this." said Alex as she quickly put her mascara into her black makeup bag and zipped it up, walking out of the bathroom with Damiano quickly.

"It's milk!" said Victoria.

"Are you mental, woman?! It's obviously cereal!" exclaimed Thomas as Ethan shook Victoria by her shoulders as if trying to get some sense into her.

"Oh, look! Smart people!" said Victoria, pointing to Alex and Damiano. "Now tell me, Alexandra Raggi and Damiano David, which is first: milk or cereal?"

"I'm sorry, Thomas but, I'm going to have to go with Vic for this one. It is obviously milk." said Alex.

"You were always weird." muttered Thomas under his breath.

"I heard that, you bitch!" said Alex.

"You were meant to, bitch!" said Thomas sticking his tongue out to Alex which she did back.

"OK, Damiano! Now tell me, best friend, best singer out there, best everything out there, milk or cereal first." said Ethan, nearing Damiano with the sweetest smile planted on his face.

"I see what you're trying to do but it, sadly, isn't going to change my opinion because it is obviously cereal!" he said and Thomas along with Ethan started cheering.

"I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU, BITCHES!" joked Thomas as he did his little happy dance.

"Traitors." muttered Victoria as she took her clothes and left for the bathroom.

Alex just laughed, putting her makeup bag into her suitcase.

Oh, this was going to be a long journey home, she thought.

A/N - LET ME BLESS THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE INSTAGRAM WITH THIS PICTURE OF DAMIANO FROM MåNESKIN'S STORY YESTERDAY:

HOW THE FUCK CAN ONE BE SO HOT? HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS IT NOT ILLEGAL?