39. WALKS TO SHOPS

"Do we really have to?" whined Alex as her and Damiano got ready to go to the shops to buy things for the party they were going to have later that night.

"Unless you want to clean the house then you're coming with me." said Damiano, putting on his shirt.

"As if I'm going to clean the house, I am so coming with you." said Alex as she buttoned up her blouse and put on her beret.

The two then said goodbye to the other three who were cleaning up the house and walked out of the house and into the street.

After a couple minutes of walking, Damiano placed his hand into Alex's and started swinging them back and forth.

"You need to tell me what hand lotion you use, your hands are the softest things I've touched. Like ever." said Alex and Damiano laughed.

"I may or may not use your hand lotion." said Damiano.

"How come mine aren't that soft then!?" said Alex as she shook her head.

Damiano laughed and he placed a kiss on Alex's hand.

"Pretty soft." he said.

"What. A. Gentleman." said Alex, smirking.

"I might be a gentleman now but - nevermind, I'll keep that to myself." said Damiano.

Alex smiled knowingly as she shook her head and carried on walking.

"You are joking me!" said Alex excitedly.

Alex let go of Damiano's hand as they walked into the store and she ran to a shelf.

The shelf was full of make-it-yourself noodles, obviously it would attract Alex.

"Noodles. Again." said Damiano as he walked up to Alex who was watching the shelf in awe.

"Oh. My. God," said Alex as her eyes landed on a certain pack. "These are the end of me. They're the egg and chicken ones I've never found in any store!"

Alex went on her tiptoes to reach them but she was too short so she started jumping to get them yet she was still too short.

"I hate it here." she said, giving up.

Soon, she turned to Damiano who was laughing at Alex's failed attempts to grab the noodles but he soon stopped laughing as he saw Alex looking at him, smiling innocently.

"No - " he started.

"Please!" said Alex.

"Fine." said Damiano as he went on his tiptoes, grabbing the pack and giving it to Alex who started jumping around.

"Aha! I finally have you, you can't run now." said Alex, bringing the pack close.

"Why am I dating you?" asked Damiano.

"Uh because I'm cool, smart, talented, hot, attractive and just overall an incredible human being?" said Alex as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Damiano only laughed in return.