48. UNFORGETABLE

[TW - MILD SEXUAL SCENES]

THE CHAPTER WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING. i don't know how to write smut so there isn't too much but i tried my best. 😩

"Oh come on!" said Victoria.

"No, I am in a happy relationship that I don't want a stupid game to break!" exclaimed Alex.

"I'm sure Damiano won't mind!" said Victoria.

For the past five minutes Victoria had been trying to persuade Alex to join in on their game of spin the bottle - extreme edition. This was something they had made up as teens. What it was about was that you had to spin the bottle and whoever it landed on you had to make out with them for three minutes in private.

"Yeah right!" said Alex. "I'm not playing and that is the end of it."

It was one and a half weeks after Alex and Thomas had come from Sardinia and Thomas, Victoria along with Damiano had made up a little party to which they invited Iris to for fun since the past days had been a bit boring and too normal for them.

'I don't see anyone persuading Damiano to do it! He said 'no' once and you let him live!" exclaimed Alex.

"Oh come on! Please!" said Victoria.

"Maybe lets not - " started Iris but Victoria covered her mouth.

"Just one round! Ethan can spin and if it doesn't land on you, you can go." said Victoria and Alex gave up.

"Fine! But only one spin." said Alex as she sat in the circle that her, Iris, Victoria, Thomas and Ethan made.

Ethan spun the bottle and it, unluckily, landed on Alex.

Everyone whistled whilst Damiano felt a pain in his heart, major jealously painted on his face yet no one looked his way.

"I'm going to fucking kill myself," said Alex as she got up and took Ethan's hand. "We'll be back."

The two walked out and went to the nearest bathroom.

The two had already thought beforehand about what would happen if it did land on Alex and both agreed they'd pretend.

"Oh! Did you see Vic's new Instagram post? She looks stunning." said Ethan and Alex burst out laughing at Ethan's randomness.

The four in the living room heard this which made what Ethan and Alex where pretending to do so much more believable.

"I think they're actually doing it." said Thomas, his eyebrows raised.

"Well of course. That is the aim of the game." said Victoria.

Inside the bathroom Ethan and Alex were dying of laughter because Ethan was about to fake moan. He did so and the two burst into silent laughter so that the others' wouldn't hear it. As soon as they got in they decided to record the whole thing for proof that nothing actually happened between them

The four heard Ethan and Damiano stormed out of the garden. Walking past the bathroom, he heard loud breaths inside which was actually Alex and Ethan trying to stop laughing but, of course, he didn't know so he thought it was something else.