A FEW WORDS TO END OFF...

Rock 'N' Roll...

All stories have an end and, sadly, this one's end has arrived.

I cannot believe that I have finished this ENTIRE story. I am extremely proud of myself because I have never had enough motivation to finish an entire book but, because of your guys' love, I have accomplished just that with this book!

This book and you guys have got me through so many ups and downs, mostly downs because my life is just sad, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I cannot believe I finished it and that I won't be sitting down at my desk everyday and saying to myself, "Alright, time to start writing the next chapter on 'For You Love'."

It's actually insane how many reads this book had reached! I am so, so grateful for each and every one of those reads and I would just like to say a massive thank you to all of you! I love you all and if any of you ever want to talk to me or if anyone ever needs someone to talk to you can do that through here or instagram, my username is @ frostiekite

I am so thankful for everything that this book has given me [my lovely månesimps who are reading this, i love you!] and I cannot wait to start another journey, hopefully, like this one with 'Starry Night'.

Thank you once again for EVERYTHING and I still am absolutely shocked that I finished this story and I cannot even word myself properly as I'm literally crying whilst writing this. I've gotten so attached to this story it's so hard to stop that now.

For the first time I can actually click the 'completed' button! It's crazy what this story has become, I am so grateful.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

...never dies!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➪ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 🎉