55. DISAGREEMENTS

"I saw Marco yesterday." said Alex as she was packing her suitcase.

When Alex found out Alessio was cheating on her she broke up with him and then went to a bar to drink her worries away and she met Marco there. It was only a hookup yet they had stayed friends since then.

"You what?" asked Damiano, louder than he wanted.

"I saw Marco, we had lunch. I hope that you don't mind." said Alex as she turned to look at Damiano.

"You - you don't have lunch with your hookups!" exclaimed Damiano.

"Damiano, don't start this jealousy thing please." said Alex, closing her eyes.

"Who in the name of Edgar has lunch with their hookups!?" he exclaimed as he stood from the bed.

"Alright! Don't get Ethan in on this! What did he do?" said Alex also raising her voice.

"Who cares about Ethan right now? You're the one who had lunch with your hookup!" said Damiano loudly.

"That's because we're friends!" shouted Alex.

"You don't become friends with hookups!" shouted back Damiano.

"Oh, please! How many times do I need to say this? Will you stop being so jealous over the littlest things?!" exclaimed Alex.

"I'm not jealous! I just think it's a horrible idea to have lunch with your hookups! He could have tried coming onto you and who knows what could have happened then?!" said Damiano.

"You know what? I'm tried of your stupid and jealous ass. I'll come back once you've calmed down." said Alex as she opened the door.

"I have a right to be jealous! Fucking hell, you don't have lunch with hookups!" shouted Damiano.

"He's a friend, not a hookup, you dumbass!" shouted Alex as she walked out the room and closed the door behind her loudly.

She walked down the stairs to the kitchen and there she saw Ethan, Thomas and Victoria sitting looking at her. She opened the fridge and got a juice box out and sat grumpily next to Victoria who was eating blueberries. Alex took a deep breath and took the straw off her juice box

"We heard shouts, is everything alright?" asked Victoria.

"Yeah! No, of course everything is alright!" said Alex sarcastically. "Oh you know just my stupid boyfriend being jealous about a hookup that happened months ago! Almost a year for your information. Sorry that you had to hear that hookup part, Thomas."

"Well, that's unreasonable." said Victoria.

"I'll go speak to him if you want me to." said Ethan, kindly.

"The motherfucker will come to his senses soon enough." said Alex as she sipped on her orange juice.

"Listen, Alex," started Thomas as he reached out his hands over the table and took Alex's into his. "Damiano loves you dearly and the only reason he's so jealous is because he's scared that he'll lose you and he wouldn't forgive himself for that. He isn't jealous because he doesn't trust you but because he doesn't want to lose you now go up to him and explain to him just how much you love him."

"I - I'm not sure - " started Alex.

"Oh, please! Men are jerks! You won't find yourself a Damiano again soon! He's literally taking you on holiday in his free days when he could literally be doing anything with anyone. Yet, he chose you. Now go to him and show him just how grateful you are for that!" exclaimed Ethan.

"Exactly! Show him that you love him and reassure him that he won't lose you!" said Victoria and she had persuaded Alex.

"Oh alright! I'll go tell him. But only because I think you guys might be right." said Alex, getting up from her seat and running up the stairs.

"Kids these days." joked Thomas, making Ethan and Victoria laugh.

She got to her room and was about to knock when she realised it was her room. She walked in but she didn't see anyone in the room. She went to Damiano's room, thinking he could be there yet he wasn't there.

She went back to her room and sat on the bed as she breathed out heavily. She looked up and saw a small note on her nightstand. It had Damiano's handwritting yet it was a note from a couple days ago. She sighed and went back to packing her suitcase. She just hoped that this stupid fight wouldn't affect their relationship in the long run because what the two had was truly special. She soon finished packing her bags and she lay on the bed. It was getting dark outside and she was worried about where Damiano was as their flight was at five in the morning and they still had to make up and Damiano had to pack.

She heard the door open and she instantly sat up. Damiano walked in slowly with something behind his back. He looked relieved when he saw Alex on the bed and he walked up to her and sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm a stupid jerk and I get jealous way too easily. I just don't want to lose you.

Alex smiled and said, "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have called you stupid and a dumbass."

Damiano laughed and then he pulled something from behind his back. It was a hand-picked bouquet of Dahlias and gave it to Alex. They were mostly white with pink faded outlines and were tied beautifully together with a white ribbon made into a shoe-lace bow.

"Oh, Dami." Alex drifted off. She looked at him and smiled. She sat up straighter and kissed his lips. "Thank you." she whispered on his lips.

He smiled and whispered back, "anything for you, my love."

The two then started to pick out Damiano's clothes for the holiday and started packing them into his suitcase.

Damiano was taking Alex on a week-long holiday to Mallorca, a island in Spain, as he had two weeks off in which the music video was meant to be released after they would be back and then they would be going on a tour of Europe in late July all the way through to early August.

"I mean it's good but don't you think it'll be too hot for it?" asked Damiano as he looked himself in the mirror, holding a knitted jumper in front of his torso.

"No, it'd be good for the evenings. I remember when I went there with Thomas and our parents around six years ago, it was hot during the day but the wind always picked up during the night." said Alex as she stood behind Damiano.

"I didn't think of that, good thinking." said Damiano as he folded the jumper for Alex to organize it in his suitcase.

"I know. I mean it was my idea." joked Alex and Damiano laughed. He turned around and pecked Alex on the lips.

"Obviously, you're too smart for this world, my love."

---
MALLORCA, EXTASY AND MOTION, OH OH OH.
THAT'S MALLORCA.
sorry- i had too. 😩
please let someone know the song.
i remember going on holiday to mallorca when i was like ten and my hotel put that song on EVERY EVENING.

anyway, sorry for not updating recently it's just that my mental health wasn't too good but i'm getting there again i hope to start updating, possibly, twice a day from monday as i haven't had too much time recently but now i will as i've sorted everything i need to sort out.

i apologize for any mistakes but i haven't had the chance to proof-read this yet. i'll do that tomorrow, though, as today i'm not bothered. 😜

anyway, HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT. LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️