21. SUNFLOWER FIELD

"Hurry up, Vic!" exclaimed Alex as she was waiting for Victoria to get ready.

"Sorry! I might see a pretty woman or man, I'm sorry but I need to look acceptable." said Victoria.

"You are so gay." joked Alex.

"Exactly!" said Victoria.

"Oh we love a bent person." said Ethan

"Shut up, you gay motherfucker." joked Alex and Ethan started laughing.

"I love your nicknames for me." said Ethan, walking into his room.

"Come on, Vic." said Alex.

The two were going out for a walk to a sunflower field near the house. They needed a break from all the social media and everything else at least for couple hours.

They said goodbye to the boys and left the house.

It was early in the morning, just before nine to be specific. The two girls decided it would be nice to go to field since everything had been so fast paced lately and always thinking of the future and not actually living in the moment.

"I love the sun." said Victoria as they walked along an empty road.

"I much prefer the rain and storms." said Alex, dreamily.

"I remember when we were like thirteen and during the Summer holidays you got so angry because the weather said there was going to be a storm and rain all day but it ended up being sunny. You literally shut yourself in your room for the whole day with the curtains closed and didn't come out." said Victoria, laughing at the memory.

"I was actually so depressed then." said Alex as she laughed with Victoria.

They walked down the street as they talked about funny memories from when they were younger. One of then was when her, Victoria and Thomas were in a band with a couple more people. Alex was actually the lead singer of the group but after the band fell apart she promised herself to never be a lead singer in a band again, way too much to do.

"I remember when we played at that fair and then all these people started hiring us at birthday parties." said Victoria.

When Alex rejected the opportunity to be the lead singer of what is now Måneskin, she recommended Damiano as they were pretty good friends in high school. They were all now grateful for Alex's idea to ask Damiano as it got them a long way.

"We haven't been here is ages!" exclaimed Alex as her and Victoria finally walked through the wooden gate into the sunflower field.

"It's been like three,
four months?" asked Victoria and Alex nodded. "Taking the fact that we came here almost every day it definitely is a long time."

"Yes, it was because of all the preparation for Eurovision." said Alex.

The two girls walked through the sunflower field talking and laughing at memories.

"You remember Malthe, my cousin from Denmark?" asked Victoria.

"Oh yeah the one that fell of the stage and poured paint all over himself whilst preparing the stage for our school play? And the one who called you an object? Of course I do remember the motherfucker. What about him?" asked Alex.

"Well, he's coming to visit. He's coming for two months and he's going to be staying in hotel not too far away. I told him he could stay with us but he just wouldn't get persuaded to stay and he said he didn't want to cause a burden. But I'm sure he's just really scared of either you, after what you said to him when he called me an object, or Damiano." laughed Victoria and Alex chuckled.

"It's fun having people be scared of me." said Alex, laughing as they made their way to where they usually sat when they came here. It was quite far away as they liked being away where people couldn't really find them.

"Naturally it is. Anyway, he will be visiting us everyday so I just want to make sure you won't murder him." sadi Victoria completely seriously yet they both knew she was only joking.

"Of course I won't kill him!" said Alex and then she whispered adding, "in front of you."

A/N -
I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING TOMORROW IT'S JUST I WAS REALLY BUSY AND WHEN I SAT DOWN TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER I WROTE THE FIRST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS AND THEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE SO I DIDN'T UPDATE.

But, I finally finished this chapter. Kind of rubbish but we will have to survive, lmao.

I'm planning on updating 'mixed up' later but no promises, besties.

Anyway, have a great day. ❤️😍