14. ALEX'S AND DAMIANO'S TRAFFIC SHOW

The car had been stuck in traffic for the last twenty minutes and everyone is getting annoyed except Alex and who thought it was a great idea to take Alex's ukulele out - as she didn't bring her acoustic or electric guitar with her to Rotterdam - and for Damiano to sing whilst she played her ukulele.

It wasn't bad, Alex was trying to get a part of 'Morirò da re' correctly on her ukulele and Damiano was laughing when accidently she strumed the wrong string.

'OK, I think I got it." said Alex, as she seated herself better.

"Finally! Come on, we want to hear it!" said Victoria and her, Thomas and Ethan started listening

"OK, one, two, three motherfucker." said Alex to Damiano.

"Marlena, vinci la sera. Spogliati nera, prendi tutto quello che fa comodo e sincera." sang Damiano as Alex played the ukulele. It sounded a bit like an acoustic version of 'Moriró da re'.

"Apri la vela, dai viaggia leggera. Mostra la bellezza a questo popolo. Marlena, vinci la sera. Spogliati nera, prendi tutto quello che fa comodo e sincera. Apri la vela, dai viaggia leggera. Mostra la bellezza a questo popolo.

"Marlena, vinci la sera. Spogliati nera, prendi tutto quello che fa comodo e sincera. Tu, mostra la bellezza a questo popolo." he sang.

"E amore accanto te, baby accanto a te io moriró da re. E amore accanto te, baby accanto a te io moriró da re.

"E amore accanto te, baby accanto a te io moriró da re. E amore accanto te, baby accanto a te io moriró da re." he finished off and Alex strum her ukulele once more in a finishing manner.

Damiano and Alex laughed and high-fived eachother, the other three applauded. Both Alex and Damiano were so focused that they even realise that Victoria recorded the whole thing.

"I am so putting this on the band's Instagram story. This was iconic." laughed Victoria.

"I didn't even realise you recorded it." said Alex.

"Me neither." laughed Damiano.

Victoria posted it on the band's Instagram story, tagging both Alex and Damiano and adding text,

'When you're bored in traffic on the way to the airport, just ask Damiano and Alex to put on a show.'

People immediatly started to watch the story only a couple seconds after it got posted.

"People are going crazy over the video" said Victoria, laughing.

The story already had 2,498 views in just under three minutes.

"We should do more!" exclaimed Damiano.

"Oh yes, we should. Which song?" asked Alex.

"Ooh! Remember those years ago when you were helping me with our cover for 'Back to Black' by Amy Winehouse? Do you still remember how to play it?" asked Damiano.

"Ooh! Good idea, it could be like a comeback five or so years later! Good thinking, Dam. And of course I do remember the Queen of music's song." said Alex and she quickly grabbed her ukulele trying to play the chorus.

She strum her string in all the right places and soon she did the whole song.

"OK, lets start. You remember the lyrics, right?" she asked.

"Of course I do." laughed Damiano.

Victoria got her phone ready as Damiano and Alex got themselves ready.

"He left no time to regret. Kept his dick wet. With his same old safe bet. Me and my head high, and my tears dry. Get on without my guy.

"You went back to what you knew. So far removed. From all that we went through. And I tread a troubled track. My odds are stacked. And I'll go back to black." sang Damiano as Alex strumed her ukulele.

"We only said goodbye with words. I died a hundred tines. You go back to her. And I got back to, I got back to us.

"I said, Iove you much. And that's not enough. You love blow, and I love puff. And life is like a pipe, and I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside."

Alex strummed her ukulele for her small solo before Damiano continued singing.

"We only with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her and I go back to,

"We only said goodbye with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her, and I go back to.

"We only said goodbye with words."

Strum.

"I died a hundred times."

Strum.

"You go back to her."

Strum.

"And I go back to black."

Strums.

A/N -

Two updates in one day? Umm we stan.

also, thank you so much to everyone who told me whether måneskin live together or not, j'm really grateful.

as well, THANK YOU FOR 14,000 READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ❤️✨

now, have an incredible day!!

love you all!!! ❤️❤️