V - For there may be many darknesses,yet only one light on my nightsky.

Like the princess of an old fairy tale. A mermaid where seamen tell they saw her once at their bow,but she never looked back to them. A queen of a distant kingdom,far away beyond the eyes of man.

So there was a man,at least,he used to be a man somewhere in time. Where only winds could whisper tales of castles and dragons. Driven away of society and it's lights by the arrogant march of humanity. He learned to survive and be one with the shadows. He was embraced by the flows of darkness and he embedded himself to his lonely throne. He nested all his fears deep within him. Watching each day die and every night being reborn,he waited for the end of times. All was lost for him,except his solitude in the howling winds. Until one day,where an iron gate opened wide and that Princess,that mermaid,spoken queen entered his life. Burning him with her eyes melting him with her gentle touch and gathering all the lost pieces of his forlorn self,shaping him again. She lighted the fire in his empty bitter heart with a magic spark. Astonished,he never saw such magic before. He kneeled to her,offering his very soul. Black and dripping with bile it was the only thing left to him.

She smiled,as the fire in him grew higher. The ice in him melted away in an instant and his fears withered away,like branches in a bonfire. Descended into ash,they were lost in the night winds. He was for herself. He was hers. She opened her dragon wings and embraced his cold body,drained of life. Closing them tight,bringing him close to her warm heart. Without knowing,she made him feel alive again. That hideous creature in her soft and tight embrace opened his creeping hands around her waist,pulling her gently closer to him. The warmth was burning him,but he cared not. As a phoenix, he will be born again anew. She drew her lips close to his and the two bodies became one. One with everything. His body was for her to claim it. And she did. Her wings engulfed him in her,where he could sleep again in allay. In where he belongs. As he dreamed,she feared. Feared that she may hurt his cadaver,as she holds it to her. But she won't. The blackheart will never leave her side.

He shall hold her tight whatever fate may bring,for he shapes his fate. For he is hers. For she is real. Living,breathing blossoming every day. Intoxicated by her,he won't seek for anything else than her embrace. Her magic, sooths his scarred body and preserves it. She is his godess,who he'll serve her even beyond when time lost it's mundane meaning. His queen,crowned by night itself. His princess,who he'll protect at all costs. His only reason to fight until death and back again and again. For he loves her,as nothing else in the world. And even if the world fails,he will stand by her side,watching it together sinking into the cosmic seas,holding her soft hand tight,shaping their own universe,in a cosmic corner somewhere in Mundus. Away from all pain and suffering,they will create again their world,where they'll settle their dreams for a new era,made by them for them..

Zu'u lokaal hei.