175 (The Storm)

I put on a video with thunderstorm sounds. Idk maybe you can listen to it while reading to make it more "realistic". Thought it would be cool.

Blake's P.O.V.

We stayed in bed the whole night until we both fell asleep. She said she truly loves me... I'd love to believe that but I think it's just her grief talking.

A huge thunderstorm came out of nowhere in the middle of the night, scaring Kara up from her sleep as a thunder struck...

"Whoa, you're okay." I let her know.

"The kids. Blake, the kids." She panicked.

"They're with your sister, remember?"

"I know but they get scared."

"All right, I'll call her." I get up from bed and call Kora from the kitchen...

"She okay?" She answers.

"She's worried about the kids, how are they?" I ask.

"They're asleep, strangely enough. But that's good, gives you guys more time... You didn't answer my question."

"Yeah, she's.... it's hard."

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks. I've never seen her this depressed."

"I know, it was two this time. And even though you already have 5 she was pretty happy. And then all of sudden waking up to a pain every woman dreads... I'm just glad she has you to pick her up."

"I don't know how to deal with this either... I mean, it hurts me like hell. I can't imagine what she's feeling, she was the one carrying them."

"Just be there for each other."

"Yeah, thanks Kora. If they wake up or something-"

"I'll let you know."

"Thanks." I hang up and grab a glass of water to give to Kara. But as soon as I leave the kitchen, I notice the front door was open. I couldn't help but think someone broke inside, until I see Kara getting drenched... "Shit." I say to myself. I was worried cause there was lighting striking around.

"Kara! Baby, what are you doing?!" I yell. It was hard to hear with all this noise. "Come back inside."

"No." She says.

"Kara there's lighting striking everywhere. Come on, it's dangerous out here!"

"Maybe I deserve it!"

"Deserve it?" I step out, getting drenched too. "Baby, this isn't your fault!"

"Yes it is!"

"What about our kids? Do they deserve to lose their mother?!" She turns around to face me and shakes her head. "Come back inside." I pleaded.

As she starts to walk back a lightning struck close to her. Scaring both of us, she quickly comes to me and I grab her. Picking her up as she cried on my chest, and taking us both to a warm bath. She was shaking cold.

"What were you thinking?" I ask her worried.

"I'm sorry."

"You okay?" I caress her face. "Come on, let's get you in." I pick her up and gently place her in the tub. She scoots to the front so I could get in too. When I do I pull her back to me and lay there, listening to the thunderstorm.

"What did I do wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing... You did nothing wrong."

"I'm sorry I ruined your day."