13

Blake’s P.O.V.

I’m so stupid, why would I say that to her? I’m just so scared of losing them. They’re my whole life. But ‘shut up?’ really Blake? Smooth, real smooth. I try to fix things, I knock on her door.

“Babe, please open up. I’m sorry”

“I don’t want to see you right now!” she yells

“Well… how about you open the door with your eyes closed?”

“I’m not a child Blake, go away”

I wasn’t going to make her talk to me today, once you make her mad it’s freaking hard to make her forgive you. I asked Kora if I could stay in the guestroom and she agreed.

**Next day:

I knock on Kara’s door again but she still doesn’t want to see me. I decide to go shoot some hoops to clear my mind. Some guys there ask me to play with them and after some time they start playing dirty.

“Oh, that’s a foul man” I say

Player: “Foul? That ain’t no foul man” he says smirking. “By the way I heard your girl got in an accident, is she down under? How’s the baby?”

I hit the ball and throw it to him “Just play the game man” he was pissing me off.

_____________________________o________________________________

Kara’s P.O.V.

I’m locked up in my room and I keep getting phone calls from Joe. It was driving me crazy so I decide to pick up.

“What?” I ranted

“Hey, Kar sorry to bother you but your boy is gonna go at it soon”

“Go at what?”

“Sergio is pushing his buttons and I don’t he’s gonna take his bullshit anymore”

“Damn it, where is he?”

“At the beach court”

“All right, thanks”

“No problem”

I go downstairs and grab my keys. “Hey, I’m gonna go get Blake” I let my sister know. I arrive at the beach and I hear Blake’s voice

“Yeah?! Come at me bro, come on!”

“Easy papi, I wouldn’t want to ruin your ugly face”

“Ruin?” Blake scoffs and I see them chest to chest, both of them waiting for the other to throw the punch. Blake was bigger than him by far, but I know Sergio’s reputation, plus all his friends were there and it wasn’t going to end up good.

“Blake!” I run towards him

“Oh ho ho! You calling her to fight for you man?” Sergio taunts which makes Blake angry.

“Shut up Sergio” I say giving him a glare and pulling Blake.

“What are you doing here?” Blake asks

“I came to get you, let’s go. These guys don’t care who you are, they will beat you up”

“Yeah yeah, go home back to mama”

“Why do you talk from way over there man?” Blake taunts him back

“Blake!” I snap

“What’d you say motherfucker?” Sergio stars charging