71 (A Little Space)

Blake’s P.O.V

“Kara, you’re not going anywhere” I follow her outside.

“I’m not staying here with you like this”

“You’re not taking my kids”

“Relax, I’m just gonna stay at Amber’s for some time while you figure out what’s wrong and you calm down”

“No!”

“Blake, you’re obviously going through something that you won’t even talk to me about” she was calm about the whole thing.

“You’re not mad”

“I’m not mad… I’m hurt. It hurts me that you’re acting like this and it hurts Tyler too. Words hurt Blake, sometimes even more than a knife… Just figure out what’s going on and take care of it and come get us when you’re done”

I don’t say anything she gets in the car and leaves. The last thing I wanted was to hurt them. It’s just a lot of pressure, it’s really hard to have four kids crying all the time and on top of that Tyler making a mess and running around everywhere. After she leaves I just go back inside and go to sleep.

**Next morning:

It felt so weird not waking up next to Kara, but good I didn’t wake up from cries. Even though the house felt empty, it was quiet. I had the day to myself so call D.J. and CP to meet up.

….

When they arrive we begin to play pool.

“So what’s going on with you and Kara?” D.J. asked

CP: “What’s going on?”

“She’s staying at Amber’s with the kids” D.J. answered

CP: “Oh”

“It’s just hard man. Four kids crying half the time, I’m losing it”

CP: “Yeah I feel you man, but they’re your kids you’re gonna have to learn to live with it”

“Oh, and not to mention she wants me to get a vasectomy this summer”

DJ: “Well if you don’t want another baby cry you better”

“Well why do I have to do it? Why can she?”

CP: “Man if she says you’re getting a vasectomy, you’re getting the vasectomy” DJ and CP both laugh. “No matter how much we try to deny it, we always end up doing what they want us to do”

DJ: “That’s true”

CP: “Here the question you gotta answer… Do you love her enough to do this?”

“Is it wrong to say I’m not sure? I mean I love her, I just don’t want to do this”

CP: “It’ll be over before you know it”……

_______________o_________________

Kara’s P.O.V.

Amber: “So he just hit him?”

“Yes! Over some stupid juice. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He’s been so distant lately”

“Maybe he’s just upset about something”

“See that’s the thing, he won’t talk to me about anything. I mean, did I do something?”

“You should talk it out, I’ll babysit the kids so you guys can talk, relaxed, no distractions”