192 (Unexpected)

SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS! I HAD TROUBLE WITH MY LAPTOP. And please be sure to check my new story "RECOVERY ROAD"

------------

Blake's P.O.V.

As soon as the detective tells us they found Maggie we were both happy but also worried because we didn't know if she was hurt.

"Was she with Cynthia?" Kara asks.

"We don't know. When we got to the address there was no one there. We don't have a picture of her so we'll need you to come with us to confirm. But there a situation."

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"We found them because of multiple calls we received about a woman with a girl... We need you to come with us right now."

We obviously don't think twice and get in the car with him. Both of Kara's sister stayed at home with my mom and the kids. Millions of things are going through my mind. They found her but they don't have her? As we arrive on the scene there are at least 20 cop cars flashing their lights... They were on a cliff. I felt so useless, I can't do anything.

"All right, this is as far as you go." Detective Sanchez says.

"What do you mean this is as far as we go?" I ask upset.

"We just need you to identify if it's your aunt. The fact that she took your daughter it's because she has something against you. If she sees you it might trigger her."

"I don't think that's Cynthia." Kara whispers as she peeked out the window.

"You don't think?"

"I can't really tell with all the stupid lights flashing."

"Kill some of the patrol car lights." The detective orders through the radio.

As they do we have a better look... And it wasn't Cynthia. What the hell is going on here?

"That's not her, my aunt's blond, with short hair." I say.

"Jesus Christ." Kara cries as she lowers her head. We both saw Maggie and the terror in her face. It was heartbreaking "Who the hell is that?!"

"We'll find out. Stay in the car." He steps out. 

As much as we want to get out we know it's best not to. We don't know who this person is, and like the detective said, we don't want to trigger her. All we can do is sit here and watch.

"Ma'am? Ma'am, my name is detective Sanchez. Can you tell me how I can help you?"

"You can't help me." The woman said.

"There's gotta be something I can do. Do you need anything?"

She doesn't answer.

"Can you at least tell me your name?"

"No."

"Ma'am, the child--"

"She's mine! She's my daughter."

"Is this chick crazy?"  I thought to myself.

"Okay, why do you want to hurt your daughter?" Detective Sanchez played along.

"She's the devil's child. She ruined my life."

As soon as she said that, Kara's head shot up. Like she knew what she meant by that.

"Oh my God." Kara whispered with terror.

"What?" I ask.

"Why do you say that?" The detective continued.

"Because it's true! When she was born my life was ruined. I hate her."

"Okay, so why don't you let me take her? I'll get her out of your way and out your life."

"No, she has to leave this world."

"I have to go out there." Kara says as she reaches the handle on the door.

"Are you insane?" I say grabbing her arm to stop her from getting out.

"Blake, I have to. She's gonna kill her!"

"You heard what he said!"

"Yes but she doesn't want Maggie, she wants me!!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

Tears start to fall down her eyes and with her voice breaking she answers. "It's my mom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So... PLOT TWIST!

I know it was short but I promised I'd update days ago and I just wrote this quick chapter as soon as I got my hands on a laptop.

Thoughts on the chapter??