178 (Encounter)

WARNING!! Rated R!!

Blake's P.O.V.

"I have to leave, baby."

"I don't want you to go." She pants as she grinds on me, naked!

"Kara, come on. Don't do this to me, I'm gonna be late." I sit up.

"The flight leaves in two hours." She kisses me.

"I know but I haven't gotten anything ready yet." I grab her butt.

"You're just gonna be gone for a few days, how long can it take you to pack a couple of things? What, you don't want me?"

"That's got to be the stupidest question you could ever ask me... Does this look like I don't want you?" I look down at my erection and so does she. She bites her lip and smirks. The look of her wanting me drives me insane. I groan in surrender. "Come here."

I place my raised member inside her, making her moan. Nothing wrong with a little quickie, right? She starts to grind a bit desperately. Damn, she really wanted it.

"You feel so good." She whispers.

"Imagine how you feel." As we make love the doorbell rings.

"No, no, no." She pleads me not to stop.

"That must be Brynn."

"Oh that bitch can't have a worst timing."

"Kar." I warn her.

"Sorry, it's not fair." She pouts and I give her a kiss.

"I'll be back to finish this off, I can't leave you like this. And we'll talk about those tattoos too." The doorbell rings again.

"I'll go." She says as she puts on a robe.

"Kara..."

"Relax, I won't do anything to your precious Brynn."

"Really?" I was starting to get annoyed by that.

I was gonna take advantage of the moment and use it to start packing. But then...

"Blake!!" I hear Kara yell. God, what did Brynn do? Worried about her call I race downstairs.

"What happened?"

"Deal with this." She says angry as she opens the door completely.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. What are you doing here?"

"Brynn called me. Said that a certain someone came back... You said you would stay out of his life." My aunt, Cynthia, addressed to Kara.

"He found me, I guess it's meant to be." She taunts her.

"Kara, go get Ford." She goes upstairs.

"Ha, she's like a dog, following orders." Brynn mocks.

"Enough! Now you both listen to me, that is my wife and you will respect her! Is that clear?!"

"Mommy!" Ford calls and I try to cool down.

"Hi sweetie." Brynn grabs Ford and takes him to the car, where she buckled him.

"Hey!" Kara walks out... shit!

____________O_____________

Kara's P.O.V.

"Hey!" I call out Brynn. "Can I talk to you?"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Good, then just listen... This has to stop. You're a little old to be acting like a high school jealous bitch. We are two grown women and the only thing we're doing is hurting our kids. You have to stop saying things to Ford about me and especially my kids! Those are his brothers. If you have a beef with me, fine! But have it with me, not the kids. I know you love your son as much as I love mine, so don't hurt him like this. Like it or not Brynn, I'm here, I'm married to Blake... You're not gonna win this, so stop fighting for, and forgive me for saying this, something that you're never gonna have again. Your time with Blake was over a long time ago."

She laughs. "Did you forget I got him to sleep with me again, darling?"

"You're still making this about us..."

"Isn't it about us?!"

"It's about our children, you think this is healthy for them? You think Ford wants to see you mad all the time?"

"My son is none of your business!"

"Just like my relationship with Blake is none of yours!"

"He slept with me once, I'm sure he'll do it again."

"Whatever. Goodbye, Brynn." I walk back inside, passing by Cynthia.

"It won't be long till she runs off again, Blake." Cynthia says. I was so pissed off I slam the door on her face.

Brynn I can handle, but this bitch?! I always feel the urge to slap the shit out of her... I head back to the bedroom and jump on the bed to get all depressed. What Brynn said brought back memories, and they hurt... That day he told me she might've been pregnant again, it tore my heart to pieces and I still forgave him.

"I'm gonna call Doc, tell them to go without me." Blake says as he grabs his phone.

"Whoa, wait, why?"

"I'm not leaving you here alone."

"I can take care of myself and the kids."

"No, you can't."

"I've been taking care of them for 6 months on my own... What's a few days?"

"Well, my aunt wasn't there those 6 fucking months, was she?!" He was angry.

"We're doing it again." I say.

"Doing what?"

"We're fine and all of a sudden it turns back to hell... Go to your game, Blake."

"I can't what if—"

"We're not here when you come back? Just like I wonder if you'll sleep with her today, or tomorrow... Or maybe during those six months."

"I didn't sleep with her."

"But how do I know that? You know what she reminded me? She reminded me that you guys slept together... And I couldn't help but go back to that heart wrecking day where you told me you might've gotten her pregnant... And what hurt most was that you weren't even sad or mad about it, not even regret."

"I thought I was having a child."

"From the woman who's been trying to tear us apart."

"But she's not going to now, right?" He asks worried.

"That's up to you... Just go to your game."

"No."

"I'm not gonna run away. Go."

"And if you do?"

"I told you I was never hurting the kids like that again... Please just go, I want to be alone."

————————————————————

Will Blake fall into Brynn's web again?