89 (Ghost From The Past)

Kara’s P.O.V.

I wake up the next day not feeling well, I go downstairs to get a glass of orange juice and make breakfast for everyone but when I arrive to the kitchen my sisters already made it.

Kira: “Morning”

I groan “Hey”

Kora: “You okay?”

“I woke up with a headache and nauseous”

Kira: “Baby number five?” she joked.

“Shut up” I say as I grabbed my head “I must be getting my period, so I wish I was pregnant” we laugh

Kira: “You know I admire you. I thought  you were never gonna have kids and now you have more than Kora”

“I don’t even know how I do it”

Kora: “Whoa! Humble brag?”

“No! I mean, you guys know I don’t have a lot of patience”

Kira: “True… But would you have more kids?”

“Not if I wanted to… Blake got a vasectomy before the wedding so… it’s not gonna be possible”

Kira: “Oh, I thought you guys were gonna compete with Angelina and Brad Pitt” we laugh

“No thank you, four is enough. I don’t need a fifth one… Is anyone else up?”

Kora: “No, just us… Kara, we have to tell you something.”

“What?”

Kora: “When you were away, Nina came by a few times”

I got angry “What the hell did she want? And why now? She didn’t come bitching the other times we were here”

Kira: “Because she wasn't here, she was in Europe or Asia I don’t know”

Kora: “Well it’s no secret she just wants to make your life miserable… Kara if she sees you and tries to taunt you, don’t do anything stupid, please. Back then you had nothing to lose, but now you do. Plus you know her dad has a personal vendetta against you”

“He’s a psychopath” he was, he was a cop and was fired as soon as they found out he was stalking me “Before Blake and I left she came here”

Kora: “What? You didn’t tell me that”

Kira: “Wait, so Blake met her?”

“Yeah, but he knew about her, I told him I went to jail for it”

Kora: “Jail… not prison?”

“It’s the same thing”

Kora: “No it’s not Kara… He doesn’t know you went to prison?”

“It was two months it doesn’t matter”

Kora: “Kara… he has to know”

“What he doesn’t know won’t kill him, so… it’s better this way”

Kira: “Are you going to my party tonight?” Kira changes the subject.

Kora: “Don’t change the subject”

Kira: “It’s her choice Kora, let’s just forget about it”

“I guess, is it formal?”

Kira: “Hello, who are you talking to? Of course”

Kira and I kept talking, but I could see Kora’s face of disappointment. I know I should’ve told Blake, but it was a long time ago.

………