170 (Birthday Boy)

Kara's P.O.V.

Today was Blake's and the twins birthday. I didn't expect to see Blake anytime soon so I had no gift for him. Last night's break down got me thinking how much I hurt not only Blake but the kids as well. I literally fell asleep on his arms, crying. God, how I missed that. I felt safe and whole again, but I just can't love this man. I woke up first so I got out of there before he woke up.

The house I bought here was a one story house, big but not too big. It was comfortable, it wasn't a maze like Blake's mansion. All the kids got from me the fact that they love pancakes so much, so for breakfast I was making all of them pancakes, regular and chocolate too. They always woke up early so there was no need for me to go to their rooms, except to get Wyatt of course.

"Morning mommy." Tyler says.

"Morning baby."

"Where's daddy?"

"He's still sleeping."

"Can I go wake him up?"

"Sure, but don't jump too hard on him."

"Okay."

The twins weren't up so I went to chek on them.

"Hey babies, happy birthday. Time to get up." I whisper to them, gently rubbing their backs. "Breakfast's ready. Come say happy birthday to your daddy."

"But it's our birthday." Jake says, rubbing his eyes.

"I know, and it's his birthday too."

"Okay." I help them get out of bed and take them to mine, where Blake was with Tyler... and Emma, who was supposed to be in bed, but apparently wasn't.

"Happy birthday daddy." Maggie says, climbing to the bed and giving him a hug.

"Thanks sweetheart. Happy birthday to you too, and you too bud." It was just like old times, all of them in bed just smiling and giggling... How I would do anything to have that back, but all good things must come to an end.

_______________________O__________________________

WARNING!! Sexual Content!!

Blake's P.O.V.

We had breakfast, the kids opened their presents and played all day... I couldn't stop staring at Kara, all these months on her own and she still managed to look flawless. She just never stops being so beautiful. God, what an asshole I've been... As the night came, so did bed time. Kara was getting the kids ready for bed. As she bathed them, I dried them and clothed them... When I'm done putting Tyler to bed I head back to the bathroom, where Kara was with Emma...

"How did you manage to get this dirty today?" Kara asks her.

"I tried to do like the princess, when she puts the plate on her head." Kara laughs. "I wanna be a princess mommy."

"You're my princess."

"That mean you're the queen and daddy's the king."

"Yeah, I suppose it does."

"Need any help?" I knock lightly on the door.

"Nope, we're just done."

"Oh, I guess that means it's time for you to go to bed." He spins her around, making her giggle.

"But I'm not sleepy."

"Oh-uh. But princesses go to bed early."

"Okay." I take her to her room and Kara goes check on Wyatt...

"Hey." I say from behind her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Blake" She warns, breaking loose and walking to her bedroom.

"What?" I follow.

"You konw what."

"What? You don't like it?" I try to wrap my arms around her again but she doesn't let me.

"Stop."

"I can't even hug you?."

"No, seriously quit it!" she said angry... My next move took her by complete surprise.

I move in for the kiss and held my lips to hers as her resistance and fight began to quickly fade. Her struggling hands that were meant to beat the shit out of me quickly turned to hands that began roaming my body. She began to kiss me back,  her hands starting to tug at my shirt. I raised my arms above my head and broke the kiss just long enough for her to remove my shirt. Once it was gone, my mouth was right back on hers. She backed up against the wall, where I lift her up and placed her legs around my waist. Instinctively, she wrapped them around me, but not before I slid her panties to the side and lowerd her into my raised member.

I immediately began thrusting in and out. Her low moans of pleasure turned me on more than I already was, her fingernails in my shoulders were a bit painful, but nothing that I couldn't handle. I wanted to let out my aggression on her, to let her know that she wasn't the only one pissed off. I mean, I was still angry she took the kids, but I just wanted to make love to her right now and let her know how much I've missed her.

She gasps. "Don't stop, oh my God. Please don't stop." She says between breaths as I continue to pound her against the wall.

I don't say anything. I really didn't have to, considering my grunts of pleasure should've been all the evidence she needed that I was enjoying this... her. It felt wonderful, amazing, definitely worth the wait that I had to endure all day. Now that I was deep inside her, I keep us that way and take her to the bed. 

"Oh fuck, you feel so good, baby." I manage to get out. I could feel her walls closing, everytime I fet that, that was it for me.

"Oh shhhhit, right there. You're gonna make me cum. Ohhh" she cries out as she tightens up very hard around my thrusting member and came as well.

"Fuuuck" I drove deep and held still as I flooded her inside. I slowly thrust in and out as my hard on faded.

"I can't believe I just had sex with you, damn it."

"Wow, I love you too.... Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this birthday present, or should we call it make up sex?"

"You should call it "it's never gonna happen again."

"Yeah, right." I mock. We stare deep into each other's eyes and she just gives up.

"I love you... I'm sorry, I just can't stay away from you, I need you." My heart just began to pound. The fact that she said she needed me made me feel the urge to be the one there for her whenever she needed, her shoulder to cry on, her protector... her husband.

"Say that again."

"I need you, I don't know what to do without you." I kiss her deeply.

"I don't know what to do without you either... Come back home with me, like the family we used to be." she lightly nods...

"I won't ask you for any promises. I'll just let life take it's course and... whatever happens, happens."

I don't promise anything to her given our history, but I swear to myself I will do everything in my power never to hurt her again... I can't go through something like this again...

-------------------------------------------------

Hmm... unprotected sex? Lol... How do you guys feel about this chapter? Very intimate feelings between them that they can't escape. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!