164 (I Can Get Jealous Too)

Kara's P.O.V.

Tyler got better a week after Blake's surgery, so we were finally home. I feel bad I couldn't be there for Blake, but the surgery was out of nowhere and we couldn't leave Puerto Rico... We arrived last night and I wake up to loud laughter... It was a deep laugh and it didn't sound like Blake's... it definitely wasn't one of the kids. So who could it be?

"Auntie Marieka! Uncle Taylor!" I hear Tyler.

"Hey kiddo! Wow you got big! Heard you were sick, feeling better?" Taylor asked.

I decide to check on the rest of my little basketball team before heading downstairs. Emma wasn't in her room but since she's always following her big brother I'm guessing she's dowstairs as well. The twins were fine but Wyatt was crying, I guess it's feeding time...

"Welcome to your crazy life baby boy" I whisper to him.

After I'm done feeding him a take him downstairs to his crib and the the twins. It was only then when I notice it was more than just Marieka and Taylor at our home. There were two other girls and three guys. I'm not a people person so obviously I don't want to go outside and say hi.

"Hey" I say as Blake passes me on the kids play room.

"Oh hey babe"

"What's going on?"

"I'm having a little barbecue."

"You could've given me a heads up."

"It was already planned."

"Oh! Okay, my bad... so just fuck what Kara thinks then?"

"It's my house."

"I live here too."

"It's my house" he repeats once again.

"Who are the blondes?" I ask, knowing he's always had a thing for them.

"Which one?"

"The ones who aren't Marieka." I say pissed.

"Well the one next to Marieka is, well, her friend and the other one is my friend... They're just friends"

"Yeah. Is that why they were all over you?"

"Oh come on, don't start."

"Are you kidding me? You can get mad at a dead man but I can't say anything about something that I saw?!"

"Okay, lower your voice." he warned.

"Excuse you! Who do you think you're talking to?! I am your wife!"

"Are you done?"

"Am I done? You want me to take it outside?"

"Ha! You wouldn't." he smirks... A smirk I'm about to wipe out of his face.

"Five years together and you still don't know me? God, what a husband I have..." I start to walk away.

"I know you, which is why I know you won't do anything."

"I'm pissed, and I'm seeing my dead ex... trust me, a lot of things have changed."

"You don't like to fight in public."

"Who said I was gonna fight?" I open the back door that lead to the pool. "Alright! Party's over people! Get out!" I gesture.

"What?" some say shocked.

"Yes, aparentally Blake misunderstood the rest that he need. He needs to literally rest, not jump in the pool and dunk on the basket with his free hand." I glare at him.

"Who are you? His nanny?" Blake's little blondie says.

"No, I'm the one who fucks him every night."

"Oooh!! Burn!" They laugh, except her.

"But he invited us here." One of Blake's guy friends says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Well I'm uninviting you!" they all just look at each other and then at Blake... "Okay, anyone who we did not create leave now!" I say more loudly. "Except you Taylor, you can stay."

"Marieka too?" he asks dumbly.

"Yes, Marieka too"

"Well, I'm not leaving" Blake's girl friend steps out of the pool and confronts me.

"Bitch, I almost beat someone to death, trust me, you do not want to piss me off more than I already am."

"All right, that's enough." Blake holds me back with his left hand.

"Maybe we should all go. This is obviously a personal matter." Taylor makes sense of things.

"Ugh, whatever. Loser." they whisper as they leave the house.

"Let that be the last time you talk to me like that in front of my friends." Blake says as soon as the door closes.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to them. And besides you didn't even make an attempt to stop me... I can get jealous too, Blake!" I walk away to the kitchen. "I hope you don't even think about throwing a part while I'm away."

"So you're going then?"

"Yes, I don't want to accidentally stab you thinking it's him" I joke but with a serious tone.

"That's not funny" he follows.

I grab a knife and start cutting up some fruits for the kids.. "He's right behind you." I tease and Blake gets startled... I start to laugh out loud "This is fun!" I keep on cutting.

"No it's not, it's phychoish."

"Is that even a word? And how do you know I don't just see dead people?"

"Cause nobody can. When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? What about the kids?"

"Hey, you're the one who said "The sooner the better"... Just think of it as, this is what life would be like if Kara was dead." I place the knife down and grab the bowl of fruits and take it to the kids.

"That's not funny" he stops me. I didn't want to talk anymore about the subject.

"Did you start looking for houses?" I ask.

"I didn't lose your teasing game."

"But still you didn't consider me? Blake, I don't feel safe in this house... I mean it."

"Fine"

"Don't just say "fine"... Do something. That man came inside this house, with our kids in it."

"I never asked you if you were okay... Am I a shitty husband?"

"Not always"

"Thank you for that" he said sarcastically.

"I'm was kidding.... Look I can be a bitch sometimes--"

"Not always" he jokes.

"Ha-ha... You're the only person I trust them with... Taking away our scares with Tyler, of course."

"Yeah, I'm a shitty dad too"

"No you're not" I place my right hand on the side of his face... "I love you" he pulls me for a kiss. "But that blonde has got to go."

"I kind of noticed that... How about I just take the day to watch movies with you and the kids?"

"Sounds great to me."

He grabs another bowl of fruits and we spend the rest of the day with the kids... I was nervouse for tomorrow. I don't want to leave home. Mostly because of the kids, but also because I don't know what's gonna happen to me...

------------------------------------------------

Do you think she'll do okay? Or will she lose herself?