20

Blake’s P.O.V.

“Hello?”

“Blake, are you ever going to see your son?”

“Yeah, I just got back yesterday”

“I don’t care. Your son comes before her! Did you know he’s sick?”

“Gee let me check my psychic ability… oh, no nothing. You’re supposed to tell me this stuff Brynn! I’m not a mind reader!”

“Just pick him up tomorrow.”

“Fine!”

I hang up and Kara comes down with Tyler.

“What was that?”

“Just Brynn” I knew she got hurt every time she heard the name

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, she just called to tell me that Ford was sick and asked me to pick him up tomorrow… You ready?”

“Yeah” she forces a smile.

The BBQ went pretty good. She talked to Amber and Jada just fine, and I had a few drinks with the guys. When we arrive back home Kara decides to Skype back home. It was already December, this was the month Tyler was actually supposed to be born. New Year’s was around the corner and I had plans for the 3 of us. I’m pretty sure Kara was gonna like it.

_______________________o____________________________

I had fun two days ago on D.J.’s BBQ, I got to know the girls and they weren’t as stuck up as some. Yesterday Tyler got meet his older brother, it was fun and I finally got to see Blake’s first born. On New Year’s Blake made dinner in the house, just the 3 of us. No party no nothing, I loved it. We were sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace since it was a little cold. I was in front of Blake between his legs. I don’t drink at all so I just had a glass of water but Blake had his wine. Tyler was starting to fall asleep, I was in love with out little family.

“Thank you, this was nice”

“You’re more than welcome, you deserve it… It’s nice for it to be just the 3 of us instead of drunken parties and headaches in the morning. Plus we’re also celebrating his 2 months.” He started to nibble in my ear which turned me on and ended up me turn around to start kissing him.

We put our glasses on the table and I straddle on him. I put his hands above his head but not forcing him. He then put them on my head and goes down to my lower back. I was wearing a jean with a white lace top which he started to take off but I hold his hands stopping him from going further.

“What?” he asks out of breath

“Nothing, you’re just not gonna get any tonight” I always loved to tease him

“No? You sure about that?”

“Mmhm” I say on his lips.

He sits up and wraps his arms around me picking me up, he was so strong which turned me more on. I wrap my legs around him and my arms on his neck so I would fall. He takes me upstairs and throws me in the bed. He starts coming to me I take off my top leaving my white laced bra and he takes of my jeans leaving only my black panties. He begins to kiss me passionately and I start unbuttoning his shirt. We were so heated up we never broke the kiss. “I want you” He couldn’t hold it anymore so he begins to take my panties off roughly.

“Wait don’t---” I gasp loudly… He ripped my panties off “Those were my favorite panties”

“I’ll buy you new ones”