136 (The Puzzle)

"Eric?!!" I felt like my heart stopped. Blake shot up faster than lightning but didn't say a word, he didn't want to scare him off.

"Hello, Kara" he said in a raspy voice.

"Where's is he?" I ask desperately but he doesn't answer. "Please, at least just tell me he's okay" I begged.

"What makes you think I have him?" my heart stopped....

"Don't say that, Eric please he's my son. Please let me talk to him"

"I don't have him" he repeated.

"Eric!! Enough!! You've done your damage. Please... I just want my son back" I said in between cries.

"Three days"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Three days I gave you to divorce your so called husband, you didn't do it and as consequence you got three days without your son" I can't believe this is who he's become.... "Now you got three more kids left, I suggest you do it soon"

"Left? What does that mean Eric?"

"I'll get in touch with you later in the day"

"What does it mean?!!"

"Goodbye"

"No, no! Don't do this to me please! Just let me talk to him please" I begged but he hang up. "No!" I begin to cry.

"What'd he say?" Blake asked.

"He said he didn't have him"

"He's lying right?"

"Yeah, he has him"

"You heard him?" he asked with hope.

"No" I cry "He said he gave me three days to divorce you and since I didn't do it, as a consequence I had to suffer 3 days without Tyler"

"I'm calling Bates"

"Blake, I think he killed him" I whisper.

He halts to a stop "What the hell makes you think that?"

"He said now I have three kids left"

"THAT MOTHERFUCKIG PIECE OF SHIT!!!" he threw his phone agains the wall.

"What happened?!!" Marcus runs inside with someone I thought was never coming....

"John" his name escapes my mouth. I walk towards him and give him a long hug.

"Hey sis"

"You came"

"I'm a few days late but I'm here" he comforted me.

"What happened? What's with all the yelling?" Marcus asked.

"Eric called me.... I think he killed Tyler" the thought of it made me want to die.

"Kar--" John gets cut off when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Miss Flux I have some information about the woman who took your son... We found her"

"You found her? Has she said anything?"

"Plenty, she was on her way to deliver something for you. We took it to examine it, we'll be taking it to you in a couple of minutes."

"Good, because Eric just called me"

"We're on our way"

...............................

Bates and Tucker were here in a couple of minutes, they said the woman confessed to taking Tyler but only because Eric told her I kidnapped Tyler from him. She was a former Marine so she was specialized. He told her we had joint custody of him and that I kept him from seeing Tyler...