117 (Kiss and Make Up?)

Blake's P.O.V.

*One month later:

It's already September and I'm still at DJ's. It's cool cause we're messing around all the time but I think it's time for me to fo home with my family. Being a month away from them was hard, even though I saw them from time to time. I don't even want to imagine what it's gonna be like if Kara takes them back to Puerto Rico. Gloria, Jada and Kara are making a little sleepover for the kids that's gonna be held at my house. So I'm gonna see what I can do to make her change her mind to leave the kids with me.

"Yo DJ you coming home tonight? There's a movie night with the kids"

"Sure, but only if you talk to Kara"

"I am going to talk to her"

"About this stupid rumor?"

"No, about the kids"

DJ scoffs "You know Amber told me what happened... You're gonna feel like a real asshole once you find out the truth"

"Oh I'm gonna feel like an asshole because she cheated?" 

"She didn't cheat man! Just go and talk to her about it"

"No"

"That girl is the best thing that ever happened to you. You told me that, remember?" I don't speak. "Where would you be right now? Waking up next to some slut who's after your fame and money? Trying to figure out what to do with your life?" he asked a bit pissed.

"I already know what I'm doing with my life"

"You know what I mean man. Getting Kara pregnant is the best thing that's ever happened to you. So go fix it before you lose it all" he leaves. Why would feel like an asshole if she's the one who went and got tested?...

__________________________O___________________________

Kara's P.O.V.

I invited Blake to the kids sleepover so he could see them. I didn't want to keep the from him, he could've come see them whenever he wanted, I was the one who needed space not the kids. Besides it's his house, I shouldn't even be here. Gloria and I were getting the popcorn ready and the kids were already in their pj's. 

"So where's Blake?" Gloria asked. No one except us knew he was staying at DJ's.

"He's at DJ's, they should be coming soon"

"So? Do you like it?"

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Being married to a NBA all-star"

"Oh, it's a strange feeling, my life turned around so quickly but I love him and that's what matters"

"True, but if you ever gonna get a divorce lawyer, you let me know okay?"

"Sure" something tells me she doesn't read a lot. A lot of magazines are talking about if Blake and I are getting divorced or not. She takes the popcorn to the kids and I hear the doorbell so I go greet who ever arrived.

"Hey" Blake enters and closes the door behind him.

"Hi... where's DJ and Amber?"

"Uh, I think they're coming a little later"

"Daddy!!" Tyler yell as he ran to hug his dad.

"Hey bud, I missed you"

"Me too, are you gonna watch the movie too?"

"Yeah, but I gotta talk to mommy first, okay?"

"Are you still mad?" he asks both of us

"No, we're just gonna talk about you guys staying here" Blake answers him.