39

Blake’s P.O.V.

When we came back from the beach that afternoon, we gave the kids a bath. I know I just got here but I decide to go out for the night. John was working at their club tonight so I go there to hang out with him.

“Hey man”

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Ah, the kids went out in an instant”

“So how you’ve been?”

“All right I guess, it’s been hard without the kids around”

“And Kara?”

“Yeah I miss her too but, you know, if she doesn’t want to come back I can’t make her”

“You’ll be all right, man”

“Yeah, thanks”

“Just make sure to take it easy tonight”

“You got it”

**1 hour later:

Kara’s P.O.V.

I get a call in the middle of the night from Carlos.

“Hello?”

“Hey, could you come downstairs, I got a gift for you”

“What? Okay, hang on” I go downstairs as fast as I can and open the door. “Urgh, what happened?”

“Just history repeating itself” he said holding Blake “John called me, saying to bring him to you cause he had too many”

“Jesus Christ, you gotta be kidding me. What the hell’s wrong with you?” I was talking to Blake now.

“What’d I do?” he said with a slurred voice

“Thanks Carlos”

“No problem” I close the door as soon as he left. I help Blake up the stairs and he starts making noise.

“Shh, you’re gonna wake everybody” we finally get to his room. I take his shirt and shoes off. “Why the hell did you drink so much?”

“It’s your fault”

How is it my fault?”

“You, taking the kids”

“Like you care? You barely called them, you always called SO late, when they were already sleeping”

“It was the only time I could call”

“The only time you could call? Blake, there are 24 hours in a day! You’re telling me that you couldn’t pick up the phone when you got out of practice and call them?”

“NO”

“Why not?!”

“Because… I’m depressed! You don’t know what it’s like! Every day, that empty house, all I did was take a shower and go to sleep! Wishing the day would pass”

His words brought tears to my eyes “I’m sorry” he comes closer to me “Why did you leave?”

“I---” he cuts me off with a kiss, one which I wouldn’t get out of, I knew this was gonna happen. Things heat up in a flash, I didn’t want to do it, but I still love him. He ended up throwing me on the bed and getting on top of me. He took my clothes off, my mind was somewhere else…

We end up having sex, when we’re finished he lays on the side and drops dead asleep. I can’t believe I just did that… I’ve never cheated on anyone before. I can’t tell Kevin, he’ll freak, and I wouldn’t blame him, I put on my clothes and leave to my room, I even forgot I left the kids alone. I just hope Blake was drunk enough to not remember this tomorrow.