88 (Back Home)

Kara’s P.O.V.

I was being held by this Jonah guy while the other charged at me “Let me go” I said. Just then the door opened and he stopped. It was some cops “What’s going on here?” he asked and the bartender explained. “All right, sir? I’m gonna have to ask you to let the girl go and come with me”

“You got lucky, Barbie” said the guy.

“Ma’am you okay?” the cop asked.

“Yes, thank you”

As the cops took the guys away I thanked the bartender and left with the waters.

“Kara!” I hear Blake call from behind “Where were you? I was looking for you” I don’t respond, I just turn around and hug him. “You okay?”

“Yeah”

“What happened with those two?” he pointed at the guys in the bar.

“Nothing, they were harassing the bartender”

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s go back to the hotel”

“Sure”

“I’ll see you soon Barbie” yelled the buff guy

“Why’d he call you Barbie?” Blake glares at him as we walked away.

I sigh “We just had a discussion”

“Kara, I thought we said that we would tell each other everything from now on”

“I know I’m sorry, I just didn’t want you to get upset, we’re on vacation”

“I don’t care, if it’s about you I don’t care. What’d he say to you?”

“Nothing”

“Kara…”

“He said I should pay him for a stupid bet he made on the last game between you and GS and he lost. I told him to get lost and he said that someone should teach me a lesson about respecting men”

“He was gonna hit you?” he asked mad, stopping the march. “Son of a bitch” he starts to walk back. I pull him back, we don’t need this.

“Blake, no! Nothing happened, the cops showed up. Look at me!” he stops

“He tried to hit you”

“But he didn’t” I try to calm him down “We don’t need this, we’re supposed to be having fun. Come on let’s go, please?”

“Fine, but if I see him near you…”

“We’re leaving soon anyways.”

“These are our last three days on our own.”

“Yep…” The days passed and thankfully we didn’t run into the two idiots. I loved Fiji and the Bahamas but I missed my kids even more, I couldn’t wait to get home.

“You sad we’re leaving?”

“No, I can’t wait to see the kids. I mean, it was beautiful and all, and I loved the time we spend together alone but I really miss the kids”

“Yeah me too… I love our family, you know that right?”

“We love you too” I wrap my hands around his neck and give him a soft romantic kiss.

“All right then let’s go”

……………….

After those long hours of flight we get home to P.R. Kora was gonna pick us up with Emma and Tyler and I couldn’t wait. As soon as we land I was the first one by the door. We pick our bags and go outside, I instantly see Tyler and he sees me.