-Honeymoon

Blake’s P.O.V.

We were in our last day in the Bahamas to go to Fiji. It was fun, I had some fan invasions but we still had a good time. Kara didn’t like all the attention, I guess I just got used to it. We were a bit tired today so we were on the bed resting and cuddling. Kara exhaled deeply so I knew something was up…

“You okay babe?” I asked her

“Yeah” she smiled and kissed me

“You ready for tomorrow?”

“Yeah, but I miss the kids”

“I know, but we need this alone time”

“It’s been a long time”

“Two years, almost three… Jesus I feel old”

She laughs “You know, I never told you, I didn’t really want to name him Tyler”

“No? What were you gonna call him?”

“Kal-El”

“Kal-El? Like Superman? Are you crazy?”

“A little… and I was close to naming Emma, Christmas”

“Jesus Christ”

She laughs “What? It’s a cute name”

“Thank God you changed your mind”

“You don’t like them?”

“Are you crazy? Christmas and Kal-El?” I laugh “You know I would’ve never let you do that right?”

“Maybe with Emma but you weren’t there with Tyler”

“True, but Tyler’s better cause of your brothers and your dad”

“True” she kisses me “I’m gonna go take a shower”

“All right”… she gets some clothes and off she goes

………………

I was watching TV in the bedroom while Kara took a shower. I can’t believe I’m getting married, me who always said that I would rather be alone than get married. I don’t know what she did to make me fall for her, but I clearly didn’t care. When Kara’s done taking a shower she comes out with just a shirt and tiny polka dots black panties. I was so turned on with those panties it was weird.

“Whoa! Hey, where you going?” I ask her

“I’m gonna put on some pants, why?”

“No you’re not, are those new?”

“Is what new? The panties?” I nodded “Yeah, why?”

“Where’d you buy them? Victoria’s Secret?”

“What is it with men and Victoria’s Secret?”

“Where’d you buy them?!” I got louder and so did she.

“I don’t know Blake, why?!”

“Because I’m gonna buy you some more”

“Why?!”

“Cause I’m gonna rip those apart right now”

“The hell you are”

“Was that a dare?”

“No…”

“It sounded like a dare” I said as I stood up from the bed

“It wasn’t… Blake, no” she pointed me to stop “Please” I get closer to her and pick her up “No!” she laughed. I throw her in the bed. “Blake please, I like them”

“I know, you look so fucking hot in them” I begin to kiss her neck making her moan. She nibbles my ear and it was time to get busy. I start to take off the panties.

“Blake please, don’t” but, I still tore them. “Are you freaking kidding me?!” she said upset

“Stop whining, I’ll buy you the whole damn store, come here” I pull her back up so she’d be sitting on top of me. She teased me, grinding on me while I still had my boxers on. “Stop teasing”

“No” she whispered. I flipped her, making me be on top of her. She touched my abs and pulled me by the neck to kiss me… but it was my turn to tease.

“You wanna know what a real tease is?”

“No don’t” she knew what was coming. As soon as she said that I rub my member against her private parts making her moan and beg for it. She tried to grab it and put it in but I take both her hands and lock them with mine. “Oh my God, Blake please”

“What?”

“Stop teasing” she begged

“I thought you liked teasing” I joked

“Please, I can’t take it anymore” she begged.

I decide to stop teasing her, only cause I was also teasing myself, so I begin to make love to her… One of the best nights... When we’re done we just lay there tangled with each other. I thought about why she chose the name Tyler…

“Fords second name is after a friend of mine” I say out of nowhere, I never actually told her that.

“Huh?” she was confused.

“Ford Wilson, Wilson was a friend of mine, he died of cancer”

She looks up at me “You never told me that”

“I know”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I guess I didn’t want to talk about it”

“But you talked to Brynn about it” she sits up and covers herself with the sheets, she looked a bit upset.

“Let’s not do this”

__________________o____________________

Kara’s P.O.V.

I don’t understand why he didn’t tell me about his friend, why would he hide something like that. I mean he doesn’t have to tell what or how it happened, but if it was a big thing in his life at least he should’ve mentioned it.

“Let’s not do this” he said

“Do what?”

“Fight”

“Fight? I’m not fighting, I’m just asking”

“I’m gonna ask you something, and don’t get mad. Are you jealous of Brynn?”

“Am I jealous of Brynn?” Okay, maybe a little bit but I was never gonna admit that to anyone, not even a fish. “Are you serious right now? Why the hell would I be jealous of Brynn?” she had Blake’s first child, yeah I’m a bit jealous.

“It was just a question… I’m sorry… I should’ve told you about him. You’ve told me all the horrible things that have happened to you and I guess you deserve to know what I’ve been through too”

“You don’t need to relive it, I just want you to tell me things you wouldn’t say to anyone else. How are we supposed to make this work if you don’t even open up to me?”

“Us guys want to think we’re tough, but I swear I’ll open up to you more” he sits up and caresses my face. “You deserve everything in this world, I just want to be the one to give it to you”

“I don’t deserve everything, I got what I need back home and in front of me” we kiss some more and off we go to sleep.