142 (Evil Witch)

Kara's P.O.V.

I wake up next day to a huge empty bed, no Blake, no kids, just me. I go look for them in the kitchen where they always are and I see Blake making breakfast and Tyler "helping" if helping meant making a mess...

"Morning" I say

"Mommy! You're supposed to be sleeping!" Tyler pouted. "We were gonna bring you pancakes in bed"

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie"

Blake laughs. "It's breakfast in bed bud and it's okay" he corrects him.

"Hi mommy" Emma tugged my pajama pants. The twins were on a crib close to Blake so he could keep an eye on them.

"Hi baby girl" I pick up Emma, who had no trouble walking anymore. "Did you help daddy too?" she nods.

"You feeling better?" Blake asks.

"Yeah, thanks" I walk over to him to kiss him. "Where are my brothers?"

"No idea" he lies.

"God you're such a horrible liar" I chuckle.

"Whoa, I am not a horrible liar. Do you know how many lies I've gotten away with?"

"Ha! Not from me"

"No babe, you know me too well, you're like my lie detector" we laugh.

"Hey!" I hear voices, who I assume are my brothers, from the front door.

"Where have you guys been?" I ask walking over and freeze when I see two more people other than my brothers... "Oh my God! What are you guys doing here?" I ask excited walking to them.

I appears my brothers were at the airport picking up both of my sisters, Kira and Kora, and Blake was in on it.

"Well when our sister is pregnant and kidnapped we have a right to come visit" Kora says.

"Oh my gosh!" Kira excalimed "You're bigger than I thought you were gonna be!!"

"Mommy?" Tyler sticks his head out to see what all the noise was about.

Both my sisters gasp when they see him "You've gotten so big"

To my surprise he recognizes them "Anuntie Kora!!" he runs to her with arms wide open, he looked so funny.

"Hey, what about me?" Kira protested.

"You're auntie Kira" I let them talk and I go back to the kitchen to Blake...

"Hey" I say smiling.

"Hey" he smiles back. I walk over to him and I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at his tall figure.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you" he pecks my lips.

"I didn't ask for this" 

"I know, but you need it. It's good for you"

"Have I ever mentioned that you're the best husband ever?"

"Hm, you got any other husbands I should worry about?" he jokes.

"Might as well since you don't buy me anything"

"You hate it when I buy you stuff!"

"I'm kidding!" I laugh. "I love the fact that you respect that"

"I hate it... I want to give you the world but you don't let me"

"I have everything here, you and the kids are all the world I need"