131 (Reconciliation)

Kara's P.O.V.

I finally got discharged from the hospital after 2 agonizing days of boredom. Blake went to the police and they said that they would patrol our place at certain hours... I wasn't worried about myself, I knew Eric wouldn't hurt me, but Blake was another story. Eric thinks Blake stole me from him and Eric hates losing so he wants me to get back with him no matter what and the baby is the perfect opportunity.

They kids were sound asleep, they were already tucked in on their beds. I knew Blake was worried too, even though he tried to hide it I could see he was worried. I check on the kids one last time and afterwards I go to our bedroom to see a shirtless Blake getting ready for bed... He slowly took off his shirt without knowing I was behind him, and yes, I am checking him out. A small smirk appears on my face as soon as I realize how much I miss him, how much I miss us.

"Hey" I say lowly as I walk in so I don't stratle him.

"Hey" he turns to face me. "How are you feeling?" he grabs the palm of my hand and stares at the wound.

"I'm getting there" he has a worried look on his eyes "Hey, I'm gonna be okay"

"I know... That's not why I'm like this"

"What is it?" I ask a bit worried.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you" he looks away from me to the floor. I don't answer or ask anything, waiting for him to continue telling me... "I've been speaking with my aunt" he admits. I sigh of disappointment.

"I should've know" I shake my head "It was too good to be true" I whisper before walking away.

"I'm sorry" he says grebbing my hand, keeping me from leaving.

"No you're not.... Blake how do you want us to work if she keeps showing up to hurt us?"

"She doesn't want to hurt us"

"Yes she does. God, why are men so blind? She tries to get me to my limit so I can finally say I had enough and leave you... is that what you want?"

"No!"

"Then why do you keep letting her in? It's not fair that I have to get the father of my child out of my life but you can't get your aunt out of yours."

"Eric is a psycho who's trying to hurt me" he tried to prove a point that made no sense at all cause Cynthia was the same.

"And what the hell is your aunt? Cause she ain't no saint! Eric's trying to hurt you and I am doing everything possible to keep him out of our lives but your aunt tries to kill me and you can't even make an effort to keep her away?"

"We're related, she practically helped my mom raise both me and Taylor"

"So what happened to the whole 'you stopped being my family when you raise a hand on my kid' bullshit?"

"I was mad at her, but she's my aunt, she's family" he explains

"And what am I Blake?! Aren't I your family too? Am I not your wife?! Am I not the mother of your kids?!" I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "What am I to you?" I ask more calmly.

He cups my face "You're everything to me"

"It doesn't look like it and it certaintly doesn't feel like it" I walk out and stop as I reach the door to tell him the truth and how its gonna be if he decides to let her back into his life... "We can't both be in your life without conflict. If you let her back in your life... I'm gonna have to leave it" I say with pain in my heart

"I thought we were gonna work it out"

"As long as she's here, there's nothing to work out. She will always try to turn us against each other, and like every other time she'll succeed... Baby I love you and I don't want to lose you, but I cannot be in the same room as her anymore... I'm asking you, practically begging you not to do it"