10

I was relieved to see it said negative, I unlock the door with a smile and showing my sisters “Its negative”

Kira groans and fall on my bed

“Those things are wrong sometimes” Kira sits back up when she hears what Kora said “You should still go to the doctor to confirm it”

“I’ll get my keys” Kira says excited running downstairs.

“Why is she so happy?” I ask Kora

“You were happy when I got pregnant, and I’m happy now. I’m just not happy to see that you’re not happy”

My face saddens “I’m just nervous… I have no idea how to raise a kid”

“Neither did Kyle and I and we turned out ok”

Kira honks and we leave. We arrive at the clinic and the nurse get some blood samples.

“Is there any way you can tell me today?” I ask

“Sure, not a lot of people came in so we might have it in a few hours”

“Thank you”

I was so nervous I didn’t want to leave, and Kira was so excited so she didn’t want to leave either. Blake called me a couple of times but I didn’t answer. We wait a couple of hours and finally…

“Miss Flux?”

“Yeah? Yes!” I correct myself

“Your test is ready”

“Thank you” I say grabbing the envelope

I froze for a second not wanting to open it, I mean pharmacies test are not often wrong, right?

“I want to open it at home” I tell my sisters and they agree.

We arrive home and all three of us sit on the couch. I take a deep breath and open the envelope and just like that I felt like a bomb was thrown at me…. It was positive.

I start crying and put the test on the table and my sisters read it. Kora goes to my room to comfort me but Kira’s just celebrating and I’m not even mad at her for it, I guess I really am pregnant.

“It’s gonna be ok sweetheart” Kora says rubbing my back

“What am I supposed to do?” I sniffle.

“First thing you need to know is you’re not alone. We’ll take it day by day, do you want to keep it?”

“I don’t know” I start to cry.

“Before you decide anything, you should tell Blake first” she looks at my face and sees that I didn’t want to tell him “He deserves to know Kara”

“He already has a kid, I don’t think he needs another one”

“Kara…”

“Okay, fine. What do I even tell him?”

“I don’t know sweetie, tell him in your own way”

___________________________o_____________________________

Blake’s P.O.V.

It was 11:00am here and 3:00pm in Puerto Rico, I called Kara but she didn’t answer her phone. I go for a swim in my pool for a while and when I get out I see missed calls from Kara and call her right back

“Hello?” I loved the sound of her voice

“Hey, how are you? You okay?”

“Well... Um... that’s what I wanted to talk to you about” she sounded scared.