99 (Jealousy)

Kara's P.O.V.

As I placed the flowers on the night stand I hear the door close. At first I thought it was Sam but when I turned around it was Blake.

"Hey" I said in hope he hadn't seen anything.

"I thought you said Tyler was mad at me"

"Well maybe he was happy because he saw you after two weeks, but he is mad"

"Nice flowers" he changed the subject

"Thanks"

"Where'd you get 'em?"

"They were given to me"

"By who?"

"A friend"

"A friend? What kind of friend?"

"A friend, Blake. Anymore quiestions?" I give him my back

"Just one... Do you love him?"

"What?!" I turn back around to face him

"I saw your smile, I don't think you've smiled at me like that" I knew he saw something.

"I have smiled at you like that, the fact that you decide not to see it is not my fault"

"You didn't answer me"

"And I'm not going to" I knew I didn't love the guy but I guess I kind of wanted him to think I was.

"So what? You're gonna leave me now for him?"

"You really think I'd do that?"

"Well you love him so..."

"I never said I did"

"You never said you didn't"

"Nope... If I didn't know better, I'd say you're jealous"

"Jealous? A man, who I don't know, comes into your house, gives you flowers, kisses you and not to mention your smile and you think I'm jealous? Well, let me break it you. Yes! I am jealous, you're my wife. How would you feel if some girl kissed me on the cheek and I smiled like that?"

"Well you did make out with one so, I'd say I'm more hurt than jealous"

"You're never gonna let that go, are you?"

"You kissed some other woman"

"I was mad" he tried to use that as an excuse.

"So?! I was mad too and I didn't throw myself to some guy!"

"You sure? Cause those flowers say different" I slap him as soon as he said that, he basically called me a slut. "My brother is dead, and you're here asking me if I slept with some guy?!! So what if I did?" I try to get him madder.

"So what if you did?! We're married! We have kids"

"Oh, now we have kids, 'cause two weeks ago it was just me!"

"Did you sleep with him?" he kept asking. I don't answer and I head to the door but Blake puts his hand on it to keep me from going out. I let go of the handle and even though he tried to be discrete, I notice Blake locking it. "Did you sleep with him?"

"What? Like you didn't sleep with one of the Reeds? Or did you get a Croatia whore? I hope you used protection"

"And I'm the one who's jealous"

"Yes, you are 'cause you can't help but wonder if he got me into bed, or if maybe he was better that you, I mean he does look big down there" I could notice the anger forming on his face

"You wish" he said

"What about this Reed? Did she like it?"

"You are jealous"

"I'm not jealous, I'm just.. curious"

"Bullshit..." he walked to me so we could be inches away "I was never thinking that, you're the one who's wondering how good I did her, or if she screamed my name, or how good she made me feel"

"Oh, she liked it?"

"Oh, yeah, she didn't just like it, she loved it, she even begged for more" by now I knew he was lying but even though I knew it wasn't true I was a bit jealous. "So, how good did he make you feel?"

"Great, I've never felt so good" I lied, that's when he grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the bed

----> RATED R <----

He started to unbuckle his belt.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, of course that's what I wanted him to do.

"Shut up, I'm gonna show you all the things I did to her, then you can tell me how good he is" he said as he climbed on top of me, putting my hands above my head and locking them with one of his while with the other he took out his member. I was wearing a dress so all he had to do was take off my panties and pull the dress up.

"Stop, Blake don't" but of course he didn't listen and went on and did it anyway. As he forced himself inside me I gasp of pleasure. I get free from his hand, sit up with his member still inside and I bury my nails on his back making him groan. "Stop, I don't want to do this" I say breathing heavily 

"No? Then why are you wet?" he whispers in my ear making my heart skip beat. I stare at him for a while trying to figure out what he's thinking, but I didn't. I was mad, but I loved him more so I start kissing him softly as I grinded on him... And so started the make up sex. He slowly took off my dress and I took off his shirt. He threw me back on the bed and started kissing my neck. He started to pick up the pace and went faster and deeper inside.

"Jesus!" I moan

"Say it"

"No" I didn't want to tell him not to stop, I knew he loved hearing that, but I give in.

"Say it"

"Oh! Don't stop"

"Did he--?"

"Oh, shut up and kiss me" I pull his head down and crush our lips together so he would stop talking. It was so good we didn't even last long, we both climaxed pretty fast. I got to say he left me breathless, I bit my bottom lip trying to keep from smiling. We lay next to each other, I put my head on his chest and he wraps his hands around me.

"Did you really sleep with him?" he asked once more and I couldn't torture him anymore.

"No..." I look up at him "And I don't love him either"

"I didn't sleep with anyone either"

"I know"

"You know?"

"We get mad but neither of us would ever hurt each other that way" If I was coming clean I had something else left to say "I have to tell you something..." before I could speak my sister knocks on the door.

"Kara! Aunt Linda's gonna say a few words"

"Okay, I'll be right down" I get off the bed and start dressing up

"What were you gonna tell me?"

"It can wait" I force a smile but my heart was breaking inside... I guess I'll have to tell him later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's just wanted to know if you're enjoying the story so far, please let me know :)