60 (Twins)

Kara’s P.O.V.

I started to cry as soon as I saw the test results, I wanted to talk with Blake bus as soon as I was gonna say something Amber and DJ came in with the kids. I quickly put the results under the covers so they would start asking anything.

“Mommy!” Tyler yelled running to me.

“Careful honey”

“Sorry, is that my little brother?” he asks pulling himself up to the bed

“Um… this is your little sister. That’s you’re little brother” I point to Blake who was picking him up. I could see in his face he was worried and upset, but I wasn’t gonna talk about this with Amber and DJ here, or the kids.

“Oh my gosh, they’re so cute” Amber said.

“Wanna hold him?” Blake asks

“Can I?” she asks me

“Of course” I chuckle and she takes Jake from Blake’s arms

“Don’t get any ideas” DJ joked and we laughed.

“I’m gonna go get something to drink” Blake said

“Blake” I say hinting him that I didn’t want him to leave but he still did.

“Everything okay with you two?” Amber asks

“Yeah” I fake a smile.

“The kids can stay with us while you get out here” Amber offers

“Thanks, you’re the only people I trust with them” and Jada and Chris too but they had their hands full with little Chris and Camryn. It was time to feed the babies so Amber and DJ left with the kids. Blake hadn’t come back yet so I asked DJ to look for him, I feed Maggie first since she was awake and then Jake, and do I even have to say they sucked me dry? It was a beautiful thing to breastfeed but it was a little uncomfortable. I was worried Blake just left but he came back a couple of minutes later.

“Can we talk?” I asked him

“I don’t want to know”

“I think you do”

“You don’t have to tell me they’re his, I could see in your face”

“Blake---”

“Are you gonna tell him?” I cuts me off

“I don’t have to tell him anything, just look at the papers” I say trying to give him the results

“Why? They’re his, aren’t they?” he said refusing to take them and I begin to tear up

“No”

“No?” I shake my head “Then why did you cry?”

“Because I was happy!”

“You didn’t look happy!”

“I was covering my mouth, you can’t see if I’m smiling or not”

“Wait, wait, wait, so they’re mine?”

“Yes!” he begins to smile and walks over to kiss me. “What were you so afraid of?”

“That you’d leave me and go back to him”

“Why would I do that?”

“I just thought that if they were his you would want to go back with him because maybe you still love him”

“No, I love you. This man hit our baby, even if they were his, you’re still the one I love”

“I’m sorry” he kisses me. I grab his hair and our kiss begins to heat up.