137 (The Cabin)

Kara's P.O.V.

After three hours I finally understood Eric's note. I trick the young officer telling him I'm using the bathroom and I climb out the window. The house was full of police men so I had to sneak out quietly and hope none of them see me. Ten seconds after I climb out I hear the boys knocking on the bathroom door meaning that it's now or never. If they get out of the house, they'll find me. Especially John who knows my every move.

"Kara Katalina open this door right now!" I heard John yell.... "She's gone" 

Shit! Now every police officer is on the look out... I run to near by tree, pretty thick so it hid me. I feel like I'm breaking out of prison, everyone looking around with their flashlights, calling my name. I have the advantage that John's never been here and he doesn't know the place... or so I thought. As I see some of them walking away I decide to go hide on the next tree but as I'm about to make a run for it a hand covers my mouth and pul me back. "Damn it John!" I thought to myself but as soon as I turn around.

"Blake?" I whisper

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to find Tyler"

"Alone?"

"Yes"

"Are you out of your mind? This guy is crazy and you want to face him alone?" his face expression turned from anger to worry.

"He has Tyler, Blake. This is our chance to get him back... Please let me go, let me go find him"

"I can't let you do that"

"This is our son we're talking about. Please you have to let me do this... let me go get him"

"You could get hurt" he kept saying things to make me stay but it wasn't going to work.

"I can take care of myself. It's our son, our baby, out there, alone and scared" I try to reason with him and I have to do it fast before the others spot me.

"I can't lose you both"

"You won't... but either way if one of us has to go, better me than him" my eyes water and so does his. I have him almost convinced to let me go.

"Kara!" I hear John's voice gettin closer.

"Blake please, this is our only chance to get him"

"I'm sorry" he whispers to me... "John!" he calls.

"NO!" I try to run but he grabs me by the waist. I try punching his chest to try break free but it's no use...

"Kara!" John arrives.

"No, John, please! Please no! Don't do this to me!" I pleaded them to let me go.

"I can't let you go out there on your own. Kara he's dangerous"

"I don't care!!" I yell at him.

"Listen to him" Blake ordered.

"NO! I have a chance to get my son back and I'm going to take it" I stand my ground.

"He's not Eric anymore, he's not the guy we once knew" John tried to open my eyes to reality.

"It's Eric!"

"He's a murder!!"

"What?" I stop trying to break free from Blake.

"He killed Hector" John explained.

"No, Hector died on a car accident"

"No he didn't. You think it's a coincidence he came back just as you were about to leave the island with Blake and a new born Tyler?"