6

**3 months later.

Kara’s P.O.V.

The time for Blake to leave came closer. Since he wanted to get to know me he stayed the whole summer, DJ and the others left in July like they were supposed to, but Blake stayed. We went on a couple of dates, nothing serious though, I knew he had to leave at some point so I didn’t want to get to close to him even though I think he had more fun playing with the kids than being with me. I smile as I see them playing football at the beach, the sun was setting, we were all happy, it was perfect.

“Hey” he says running towards me panting and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“Hi” I fake a smile.

“What’s wrong?” he notices it

“Nothing”

“You know we need to talk right?”

I nod biting my lips.

“Meet me at the hotel later?”

“Okay”

___________________________o_______________________________

Blake’s P.O.V.

I was getting out of the shower and my phone rings. Deandre’s been calling me like crazy lately.

“Hey, what’s up man?

“Hey, B. Dude you gotta come back to L.A.”

“Yeah I know, I leave in a couple of days, man.”

“No, I mean like right now.”

“Why? What happened?”

“I’m in no position to tell you, haven’t you had calls from Brynn?”

“Yeah but you know we’re over man. I don’t want her calling me no more”

“Man… Just get here as fast as you can, all right?”

“Okay man”

DJ’s called worried me ‘cause Brynn’s been calling me like crazy since august but I didn’t want to know anything about her anymore. I hear a knock on the door and I just smile, I didn’t want to leave but regular season was starting soon. I was thinking about asking her to go with me but I was pretty sure she’d say no, still I decide to give it a try.

“Hey” I greet her.

“Hi”

“So… I gotta leave soon”

“I know” she says pretty calmly

“You’re okay about it?”

“Blake, I know you weren’t going to stay here forever.”

“I know, which is why I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me…” I say waiting for the rejection.

“Blake… I can’t leave my family. This is my home”

“Yeah” I say weakly and looking at the floor.

“I’m sorry, but you know this wasn’t going anywhere.”

“It could, I mean I get it we’ve only known each other for a couple of months but I can come back and pick up where we left off.” I say looking at her this time.

“Maybe, when do you leave?”

“September 26… Next thursday” she chuckles.

“What?” I smile