9

Blake’s P.O.V.

I wake up and feel Kara’s right arm going through my chest with her hand on my left ear I open my eyes and see Kara still sleeping in my chest, it felt perfect. She looked so beautiful last night with that cream bridesmaid dress and her black hair. I never would’ve thought I’d fall for a brunette. I feel her waking up, she yawns and stretches her arms and legs and puts them back on me.

“Morning” she smiles, I guess she likes my morning voice.

“Morning” she replies.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Mhmm, you?”

“I slept great” I say smiling and she chuckles.

I grab her hand and go through her fingers, “babe, I have to leave tomorrow”

She looks up at me with a sad face “I’m not ready”

“I know” I answer and kiss her hand “let’s just stay here today, you know, enjoy this”

“Okay”

“But I need to go to the bathroom first” I say as I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom.

_________________________o___________________________

Kara’s P.O.V.

I smile at his comment and watch close the bathroom door. I hear water running, I think he turn on the bath. I can’t believe he leaves so fast, he opens the door and has a white towel wrapped on his waist, damn his body was sexy. He comes to me and kisses me and out of nowhere he pick me up bridal style and takes me to the bathroom

“What are you doing?” I say laughing

He kisses me and puts me in the bathtub, then he comes in and sits in front of me. He sits back and I put my arms over his shoulders and wrapping my hands on his chest. He looks at me and gives me a deep kiss and smiles.

“What?” I chuckle.

He shakes his head “Nothing, I just never thought this was going to happen”

I smile, grab the soap and I start rubbing it on his chest.

“What does the tattoo mean?”

“What tattoo?”

“What do you mean what tattoo?” He asks laughing

“It’ nothing, I was just young” I lie

“Okay, you don’t want to tell me. I understand that, and respect it”

I know he was just saying that so I would tell him, I pause for a few second “freedom”

“Freedom?”

“Yeah, you know, birds are free and the can fly wherever they want. So I just wanted to be free and travel the world”

He smiles “That’s nice” and I smile back at him. We finish taking a bath, we get dressed and head downstairs. When we do the kids see Blake and they all run to him screaming “Blake”

“Hey, guys” he says picking up Simon.

After that I hear Kira from the living room “I think it’s uncle Blake now kids” she grins and I glare at her.

Lucas: “Is it true? You’re our uncle now?”

I open my eyes wide and Blake turns to me and says: “I don’t know, am I?”

“Umm… We’ll see” he understands it’s too fast so he just smiles.”

“All right guys, your unc--- Blake has to go now.” Kora says and Blake puts Simon on the floor.